Archived What deals have you gotten at Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently ,I bought a full size bedset(7 pieces) circo for $23.98 ( and there is a 15 % off cartwheel ) , I am pretty sure it is an oversight from pricing ,the price strip states $23.98 ,the dcpi is correct ,but the twin size is $59.98 ,online it is $79.99, oh well,my daughter loves it!

Weird. Maybe that design was discontinued in stores but not online. The twin size price may be a labeling error - they would be marked down on the same day.

Recently ,I bought a full size bedset(7 pieces) circo for $23.98 ( and there is a 15 % off cartwheel ) , I am pretty sure it is an oversight from pricing ,the price strip states $23.98 ,the dcpi is correct ,but the twin size is $59.98 ,online it is $79.99, oh well,my daughter loves it!

Weird. Maybe that design was discontinued in stores but not online. The twin size price may be a labeling error - they would be marked down on the same day.
It is not a markdown,just the price on the label strip.
We had an error a few months ago in softline ,label strip : $0.01 for a box of 100 bottle liners ,it scanned for a penny!

Inventory is right around the corner for us. This is when all the "crap gets cleaned out" and sorted through and all the AS-IS/Online Item pile out. There are dining room chairs (nice ones.. leather upholstered for like $15 a piece on a focal at my store down from 150)

Got an online item propane grill ....
was returned. online price $200. i ended up getting it ~$110

On the day of release I bought a ps4 and 3 games. I used my tm discount 10%, my rx rewards 5%, there was a 30% electronics coupon in the red mag, the games were buy 2 get 1 free and topped it off with my redcard.
Before taxes it was barely 300$
Oh and I had a res card that gave 20 or 10 gc dollars or something , can't remember.

5 Charmin toilet paper 30 packs for $5.06/each + discounts (Normally $17.49)
5'x7' Mohawk rug 70% off last year
Mohawk runner 70% off last year
15 boxes of noodles for $0.36 plus discounts (Normally $1.37)

Plus many others!

Got a few freebies this weekend...deodorant, hand sanitizer, razors, and tape.

Post-It Notes for 2¢
Pringles for $0.51

Went to CVS and Walgreens too. Overall, I ended up getting $240 worth of things for around $5, and now I can send in for a $10 mail-in rebate!

We have a winner! Please elaborate

Sorry for late reply...

My Mother used to work for Target as well, and she was a Red Card machine.

Our store would give (used to) $5 giftcards for each Red Card given. She got (on average) around 30 a week. (at guest service... IKR!)

*NOTE* She didn't always get gift cards, sometimes just recognition.

So about a year and a half after, we got the team member magazine in the mail. The magazine had a 40 % off coupon for dyson vaccums. So, there happend to be a repack was about $50 off the price.

So we used the coupon, the 10% off team member discount, then the giftcards (around 65-70 cards.. can't remember).. then the redcard.

So yeah, after tax we spent about $42..

That's my score of my lifetime lol.

I don't think I've ever got any crazy good deals, but I regularly get around 20-50% off of my grocery order with my coupons, Carthwheel, TM discount, and RC discount.

This week :
4 big bottles of aussie shampoo/ conditioner
2 crest toothpaste
$15 and received $10 giftcard( used coupons 2 $ 3 coupons and 2 $1 coupons)

4 bottles of nesquick chocolate syrup for $0.50 each
Used 20% off cartwheel and 2 $1.50 target catalina coupons

Pringles 51 cents ( cartwheel 50% off)
Nexium ( free ) $5 manuf coupon and $5 target coupon ,even got 99 cents for using tm discount !

Over the weekend, I got:

(3) Allegra Anti-Itch Cream - paid $4.77 and got a $5 gift card
(2) Schick Quattro Disposable Razors - paid $5.18 and got a $5 gift card
(2) Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner - paid $1.61, got $0.50 back from Checkout 51
(3) Up & Up Poly Folders - free after Target coupon
(3) Up & Up Notecards - free after Target coupon
Free GE Reveal Light Bulb after Target coupon and manufacturer's coupon
Juicy Fruit Fruity Chews - $0.24 after Target coupon, Cartwheel, and manufacturer's coupon

Also got some great deals at Walgreens this week with their points booster coupon...walked out of the store with $194 worth of products and it turned out to be about a $10 moneymaker! I got toothpaste, toothbrushes, body wash, cleaning supplies, iced tea, school supplies, and makeup and hair clips for my mom.

Really happy with how everything turned out! :)

I've gotten some really good deals with cartwheel. Recently bought my groceries and some clearance tanks, C9 shorts, and some socks and shirts. Between clearance, sales, TM discount, REDcard discount, mobile coupons, and cartwheel, I got my total down from $170 to right around $100. And about $35 of that was from cartwheel alone.

I love cartwheel.

With the 40% off denim (originally 20.99.. then the 50% off coupon from RED.. plus 10% team member discount and 5% redcard savings) I got a pair of jeans for like 6 bucks.

I also got a second pair on 70% clearance ($6.48) and used a 50% off coupon HR gave me for denim week so I only paid 3 dollars for them.

I am the Clearance Master :D

I got a pair of jeans for 8 bucks with the 40% off and then the 50% off coupon plus team member and red card!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back