Archived What exactly is a remodel shift

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the ETLs on last week have randomly pestered me doing this in 2 months. But I have no idea what it means or is? We are already a pfresh store. Why would they want a Backroom tm for what seems like a Plano or salefloor issue

Are there any plans of your store doing a light or heavy remodel anytime soon? Or re-locating existing backroom locations to new locations?

They would like you work a during the remodel, it's not unusual/ unprecedented. They will make an effort to train you on Plano during the remodel . Most of what you'll be doing would be de-merching and re-merching. Moving things around.Good luck.

I had a store go through a heavy remodel with we had full Remodel Team and Remodel hours.

When Optical closed, that area was remodeled for market backstock and electronics lockup. TMs were given Remodel hours during the off-hours. Reg hours during open hours.

Then it was remodeled again for a large PFresh Market area.

Last edited:
I'm BR and I've worked remodels. Basically what they had me do was pull any POGS that they drop and once those were done I helped de-merch and re-merch.

Are there any plans of your store doing a light or heavy remodel anytime soon? Or re-locating existing backroom locations to new locations?

Yeah, this. Moving backroom locations around; or if you're getting Home Innovation, Home Innovation Lite, A&A 2.0, Baby 360

We moved a bunch of isles down probably 50 feet and extended our electronics and mini seasonal 2 years ago and they called that a remodel. I was scheduled to backstock and pull all night for 3 nights straight. Was a fun time.

All the ETLs on last week have randomly pestered me doing this in 2 months. But I have no idea what it means or is? We are already a pfresh store. Why would they want a Backroom tm for what seems like a Plano or salefloor issue

Because a remodel takes work and they're looking for any team members who will go the extra mile to help out. It's that simple.

It'll likely just be a lot of backstocking, pulling, pushing, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back