Archived what is bounce back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrX

I keep hearing ETL's and TL"s talking about bounce back and how important it is. Can anyone give me some details on what it is and what may be expected of me?
Thanks

It's just "bouncing back" from holiday season. Lawn and garden is around the corner, need to start purging backrooms, getting back to brand on the sales floor and back, etc. Post-modernization you're really just trying to make just enough room to be able to fit all the shit into the steel so you can somewhat function.

January-February is the slowest part of the year so we “bounce back” from last year and do all the yearly maintenance and clean up. Get back in routines, purge the backroom, deep clean your work centers. It’s like spring cleaning for target.

I keep hearing ETL's and TL"s talking about bounce back and how important it is. Can anyone give me some details on what it is and what may be expected of me?
Thanks
It’s actually more than spring cleaning, if your store is modernization store new reprofiles are coming up , also 13 steps , cracking down on BRLA which is the focus in the company .

It’s actually more than spring cleaning, if your store is modernization store new reprofiles are coming up , also 13 steps , cracking down on BRLA which is the focus in the company .
BRLA is a focus?? What a joke. If corporate cared about it, they wouldn't have done away with the backroom team and allowed everyone and their mother to backstock. I don't need to see a report to know that our score is in the toilet. It's evident just by looking down the aisles. But hey, you know best corporate.

BRLA is a focus?? What a joke. If corporate cared about it, they wouldn't have done away with the backroom team and allowed everyone and their mother to backstock. I don't need to see a report to know that our score is in the toilet. It's evident just by looking down the aisles. But hey, you know best corporate.
The system is designed as an EnE however at my store only backroom team meme era backstock

^This. 100%.

The system is designed as an EnE however at my store only backroom team meme era backstock
We still have a backroom team who pull the pulls, but now they want everyone backstocking their finished u-boats. I think these people were literally given a 5 minute crash course on backstocking. Things are in the wrong aisles, barcodes not facing forward, boxes in wacos, open stock on shelves, and so many ghosts and baffles. It's sad what it's become.

It's just "bouncing back" from holiday season. Lawn and garden is around the corner, need to start purging backrooms, getting back to brand on the sales floor and back, etc. Post-modernization you're really just trying to make just enough room to be able to fit all the shit into the steel so you can somewhat function.
So what’s the inventory “bounce back tool” (or something along those lines) that I saw a few times at Spot?

If you don’t like to work at Target, maybe find another place of employment.

If you don’t like to work at Target, maybe find another place of employment.
No one will pay me what Target pays me. I get my 40 hours. My schedule works with my personal life. I like my boss and co-workers and vice versa. Retirement is not too far off. I may not like or agree with the changes corporate is making, but I have enough good reasons to stay that counteract those changes.

There’s usually a bounce back visit from the dtl and some of the business partners around this time of year to see how the store is recovering post holiday season and see if the store is actually prepared to move into the spring season. That’s probably what everyone’s worked up about because they want to look good when that happens because there’s a lot of focus on how things are being done (or sometimes not done) with that visit. The stores are given feedback based on what the business partners notice during their walk.

We still have a backroom team who pull the pulls, but now they want everyone backstocking their finished u-boats. I think these people were literally given a 5 minute crash course on backstocking. Things are in the wrong aisles, barcodes not facing forward, boxes in wacos, open stock on shelves, and so many ghosts and baffles. It's sad what it's become.
They probably don’t even know what ghosts & baffles are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back