What percentage raise did you receive this year?

It's unusual that they raise your pay when you're over cap, typically they take the anticipated raise times your yearly average hours and give you a lump sum payout of that amount.
What is the cap? Back in the day, I was capped and received no pay increase despite getting high scores. I thought caps were a thing of the past now.

Well... I asked and then my review was copy/ pasted. ETL had (2) to do.. if I did get one I’m sure it wasn’t enough and some of my team actually make 2 cents less than myself.(their tl) LOL

$15 by the end of the year if Target keeps their promise. So even if you make $14+ before review. Is still doesn't matter because everyone will be at $15 if your states minimum isn't already at $15.
I didn't even think about how some states have the minimum at $15 already. Also at least at my store the reviews they give are so vague that you would have no idea what I actually do.

This year corporate made reviews very copy/paste across the board. I think we’re all supposed to have the same goals is their thought. 🙄
I am 55 and always thought any company that gives EVERYONE their reviews at the same time of the year regardless of start date shows that they mean nothing. I.E. I started in July so that's when I should get my review.

I didn't even think about how some states have the minimum at $15 already. Also at least at my store the reviews they give are so vague that you would have no idea what I actually do.
Some cities have even higher minimums. City of Seattle minimum wage is $16.39 an hour, except for very small privately-owned businesses it's slightly less.
State of Washington minimum wage is $13.50. My information is that stores in Western Washington outside the City of Seattle, Target's minimum is $14.00 but perhaps someone here knows if is higher.

Of course, the bugger in all of this is whether the US economy recovers. With the huge recent surge in UI claims nationwide due to COVID-19, I don't think it's 100% guaranteed that Target will finalize the $15 minimum. I'm not saying this out of sarcasm, nor because I'm an undercover stooge for Corporate. Nobody reasonably could have anticipated this drastic of an economic shutdown even six months ago.:(

Last edited:
DEO, 5%.

Got my review on Sunday night. ETL made it sound like she was late in delivering it. But the HR ETL had hidden the paperwork somewhere, so she went through it and I signed off on it, and she got me the paperwork with my raise, new job expectations, attendance, etc. on Wednesday.

For those that asked I got my review SORT OF but not the paper showing what % or category.

Our store is down TWO TLs and my boss is VERY pregnant so it's a trainwreck here.

Is there a minimum pay raise percentage? Someone mentioned a maximum pay raise percentage of 6%. It doesn't look like raises for Target store hourly workers were anything to shout from the rooftops about. I have gotten better raises at Target in past years.

Back