What percentage raise did you receive this year?

I just came back from LOA and some days back I got 2% raise but no review yet . But in between the rated year I had to quit for few months and then came back to work. So I guess they could give me only for the months beginning from my new start date of work !

I just came back from LOA and some days back I got 2% raise but no review yet . But in between the rated year I had to quit for few months and then came back to work. So I guess they could give me only for the months beginning from my new start date of work !
Ck on workday.

Ck on workday.
I got my review this week. My TL told it was delayed because of my loa. I got DEO but less raise because I quit and got rehired . So they took only around 120 days of work for my review. Anyway , the raise doesn’t matter now as it will be $15 soon.

Overall, it sounds like this years "merit raises" were really modest "cost of living" raises.

DIO 4.5%. I was told I needed to ask fewer questions. It was my first year. I worked damn hard to keep my small team and another team of over 50 running smoothly and that was dismissed as unimportant. It is what it is.

DIO 4.5% which I was honestly surprised about. Got two writeups last year due to the stress of Covid and 2 deaths in my family. 2020 was not a good year for me.

Back