Archived What questions do you hate being asked the most at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We once had a STL that got fired for stealing baseball cards. How dumb. He had to have made a 6 figure salary.

Ov1UBzb.gif
and yet lil ol me with my peasant salary has never been even slightly tempted to boost shit from Spot. What a loser. SAD!

"are you even old enough to work here?"
I had an old geezer of a guest about two years ago complain to one of the LODs about how “you shouldn’t have teenagers working here, they don’t know what they’re doing” all because I told him he had to pay for locked merch at electronics. It made no sense. She basically told him to piss off.

I had an old geezer of a guest about two years ago complain to one of the LODs about how “you shouldn’t have teenagers working here, they don’t know what they’re doing” all because I told him he had to pay for locked merch at electronics. It made no sense. She basically told him to piss off.
Was that before or after he asked you to load the minutes on his phone for him bc he couldn't figure it out?

Every single day we get these three guys who come in (not together, but normally within an hour of the store opening) asking "Did you stock the hot wheels yet?" If we haven't, "When do you think you'll be done by? Could you do it now so I don't have to come back?" Like yes, I will leave the area I'm stocking and dig through 4 pallets of toys just for you.

Every single day we get these three guys who come in (not together, but normally within an hour of the store opening) asking "Did you stock the hot wheels yet?" If we haven't, "When do you think you'll be done by? Could you do it now so I don't have to come back?" Like yes, I will leave the area I'm stocking and dig through 4 pallets of toys just for you.

Our Hotwheels guys are mostly decent. One of them will ask to open the boxes himself if he sees them on the top of freight to be worked and he will stock them on the shelf too sometimes. And he tries to educate us on what makes certain cars more rare, what he looks for. The rude one hasn't been in for awhile, haven't seen him since my old stl ripped him a new one for being so rude to me about why the pegs were so empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back