Archived What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcellow

No and that’s final
So i just came back from medical LOA and definitely looking to get at least 30 hours each week since surgery set me back financially.

I am currently on the Market team but since I've been gone, they split people into overnight market team and dayside market team for 4th quarter - with overnight market team doing pretty much all the work and dayside being left to do detail things like "research", "POG", zone (lol hasnt happened from what I've seen in my shifts and autofills are pulled by our backroom team...) My dayside market hours since this change has been awful, pretty much low 20s and the shifts are so short.

I've asked my boss if I can switch over to the overnight market team, which has 36 hours more or less every week and I could really use the 1$ differential. She said she will think about it,see how many people she has on hand (I hear she doesnt have any reliable people to close and she needs a strong closer) and talk to her later about it.

But then I keep hearing they're really looking to fill in spots for Flex and I hear the hours are really good and will stay that way for 4th quarter. When I was on the remodel team, I was even asked if I'd be interested in it.

Now that things are the way they are, I was thinking if my boss won't want me to switch to overnight, then I'll be hopefully switching workcenters.

I'm quite on the fence about it and would like to hear some thoughts and advice on which to choose if overnight market team is not an option. Should I stay in Market and hope hours get better or switch over to Flex?

I'd talk to your ETL asap. Our 4th quarter flex team has been chosen for weeks.

Good luck with your hours!

See if you can cross train in SFS so you can pick up additional hours but the way things sound not a good idea to completely move as a permanent workcenter.

This seems to be the best course of action, will do. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back