Archived What to expect Black Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were blessed with Market Pantry cereal and PB&J last year. 😑 My first holiday season we got Honey Baked Ham, catered Mexican and some other good shit.

I think we did Famous Dave's BBQ on Thanksgiving, Einsteins Bagels on Friday Morning and something like Chick fil a or Pizza Boli's on Friday evening. Nothing on Saturday or Sunday but not complaining.

This will be my 5th and we've always feasted. Ya'll be in some shit stores.

Because we have some cheap leaders. They always manage to have food brought in for themselves, which they eat in the training room right next to the break room. The aroma of the feast wafting Into the break room is a real morale buster for the team eating in there. They are lucky to get cereal, and pb&j is a rare treat.🙄

Last year they totally forgot about food. You should have heard the howls of angry TMs. They eventually requisitioned chips, salsa, and Cheetos. That’s it. After having fancy Italian food catering in the previous years.
Our former STL and ETL-HR used to really put on a good feed, and they weren’t cheap about it, either. It wasn’t just special occasions, we had snacks throughout the month, plus expired cookies and post-holiday holiday snacks, and a big BBQ around once a year. Times change. Our new leaders? It would take an act of Congress to get a bowl of cereal out of these guys.🙄

Arrive early. Parking will be terrible. Bring a jacket or another shirt to wear on break/lunch if you go to the floor. If you need to reset an endcap, take the price header down first, and put the new price up only after its empty of old product. Don't hide/hold stuff for yourself or friends.

The main problem with Black Friday is that it's awfully boring for sales floor. Since they staff up a ton, that means there are like 50 people battling it out to grab the one CAF that occasionally drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back