Archived Whats your Pet Peeves at Work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've put some thought to this and it all comes down to one sentence;
Don't piss on my head and tell me it's raining.

Don't try off a health care care savings plan and call it health insurance.

Don't tell me how much you value the TM and then cut their hours to a point that the long term folks are using their vacation time and the new ones are having to go on part time unemployment.

Don't tell me you want to pay reasonable wages, than give reviews that are glowing up to the point that it needs to drop down to low enough to not give more than a bottom threshold.

Don't tell me you want to create a culture of appreciation and recognition in the stores and than demand that everyone write GTC. It's just a way for the TL and ETL's to get out of having to do all the work.

Don't say how much you appreciate LGBT community and than give money to a group who are against that community. Yea, I know they didn't do it on purpose but do your flipping research for crying out loud.

God I would like to have a Martin Luther moment print this and nail the thing to the wall by the time clock.

I've put some thought to this and it all comes down to one sentence;
Don't piss on my head and tell me it's raining.

Don't try off a health care care savings plan and call it health insurance.

Don't tell me how much you value the TM and then cut their hours to a point that the long term folks are using their vacation time and the new ones are having to go on part time unemployment.

Don't tell me you want to pay reasonable wages, than give reviews that are glowing up to the point that it needs to drop down to low enough to not give more than a bottom threshold.

Don't tell me you want to create a culture of appreciation and recognition in the stores and than demand that everyone write GTC. It's just a way for the TL and ETL's to get out of having to do all the work.

Don't say how much you appreciate LGBT community and than give money to a group who are against that community. Yea, I know they didn't do it on purpose but do your flipping research for crying out loud.

you said it perfectly!! Thank you!

Heres a question for ya -- no pass or fail ----- "Why" -- no cheating ?
I tell them "I don't know and I don't want to know." But they still hand me their ID's to be scanned. Then they laugh and think how stupid people are in this world. Of course that's just me trying to be naive to the situation. I'm not about to hold a long conversation about it like some of the other cashiers I've witnessed do. If it's a regular guest that comes in, sure, after I'm done with the transaction and if no one else is in my line. I dread carding people just because it kills my 100% score. LOL!

I tell them "I don't know and I don't want to know." But they still hand me their ID's to be scanned. Then they laugh and think how stupid people are in this world. Of course that's just me trying to be naive to the situation. I'm not about to hold a long conversation about it like some of the other cashiers I've witnessed do. If it's a regular guest that comes in, sure, after I'm done with the transaction and if no one else is in my line. I dread carding people just because it kills my 100% score. LOL!

You should confirm their id. Otherwise, when an under cover person from police is checking id's on beer & wine purchases comes by & you don't ck it. Bye-bye!

You should confirm their id. Otherwise, when an under cover person from police is checking id's on beer & wine purchases comes by & you don't ck it. Bye-bye!
I don't have to worry about it at all right now. Our store doesn't carry it. LOL! At my old ST, we did and I had no issues there, but that was a LONG time ago.

Our pizzas don't even get topped. We make top and put them in the oven as needed (Every 10 mins).
Also, when food ave gets busy pizza sometimes stay 5-10 minutes longer in the hot hold. I don't do this but the FATL and other FA team members do.

Try coming on shift and the FATL is working and the pizzas are almost an hour past. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back