Archived When do hours go down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
corporate: oh fuck it’s December 26th, R.I.P. our sales, season’s over let’s chop these hours
guests: sike you thought
TMs: sike let’s get this 40

At my store the sales have not slowed down a bit and although this and next week’s paper schedule is garbage, we’re not sticking to it and everyone is overstaying every day. Literally got scheduled for 12 hours this week by MyTime...as fuckin if lmao

Aside from ETL-HR, ETLs can't put in vacation hours on mytime. All they can do is approve the paper copy and give to HR to put in or approve a request on self serv, which then goes on mytime automatically.

None of the people it happened to put in any time off requests for January on paper or through ehr. As soon as I saw the schedule I checked ehr. They don't let us use the paper sheets for time off. We can only use them for sick hour requests. And for me, the time off days are random. They're not even together. I just randomly have like every other day down as time off.

My hours didn't drop much last year though. My availability is nearly open and I'm crosstrained in a few places. But we were also in the beginning of remodel in early 2018 so that may have had an effect on things. I just hope I still qualify for benefits when enrollment time comes

None of the people it happened to put in any time off requests for January on paper or through ehr. As soon as I saw the schedule I checked ehr. They don't let us use the paper sheets for time off. We can only use them for sick hour requests. And for me, the time off days are random. They're not even together. I just randomly have like every other day down as time off.

My hours didn't drop much last year though. My availability is nearly open and I'm crosstrained in a few places. But we were also in the beginning of remodel in early 2018 so that may have had an effect on things. I just hope I still qualify for benefits when enrollment time comes

In this situation then I'd be inclined to believe that there was indeed a glitch in the system.

I just got hit by the hours gremlins. 20 hours on the new schedule.

Make sure your leaders know this. We try to keep those who need the benefits above 30 at my store. Leaders need to know. You also need to keep track of your average hours, so you know where you stand.

Make sure your leaders know this. We try to keep those who need the benefits above 30 at my store. Leaders need to know. You also need to keep track of your average hours, so you know where you stand.
That's nice of your store. Mine doesn't give a shit.

That sucks. We have had a few discussions about it at leader meetings (Sally Sue is getting close to going under 30 hours. Can we add a couple hours cashier to the end of her Monday sfs shift for a few weeks?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back