Where can I...?

I know I’ve asked before but where can I find or get questions for the TL interviewing questions? I wanna start practicing and having my answers down! Once again so n help would be most appreciated! 😊

I was asked this one and wasn't ready for it -

When was a time you changed one's opinion and what was the outcome?

There was also one about having to change what I was doing. I feel like we do that all day long. I don't know the exact wording on that one. There are a lot of questions at GlassDoor

I was asked this one and wasn't ready for it -

When was a time you changed one's opinion and what was the outcome?

There was also one about having to change what I was doing. I feel like we do that all day long. I don't know the exact wording on that one. There are a lot of questions at GlassDoor
It's about making a change to your everyday routine. We have loads of routines in place but the question is fishing for people who are comfortable with change at a moment's notice (like when several team members don't show for their shifts) and you have to assess the true priorities and make a new plan.

It's about making a change to your everyday routine. We have loads of routines in place but the question is fishing for people who are comfortable with change at a moment's notice (like when several team members don't show for their shifts) and you have to assess the true priorities and make a new plan.

That's why I didn't like the question. Adjusting to change is part of my every day routine, especially during the height of the pandemic/quarantine.

Back