Which Market Pantry foods are actually good?

Made the mistake of trying the MP jalapeno poppers. Awful. Just .... awful. Everything else I've tried is comparable to other store brands.
I actually like the jalapeño poppers. Also the mozz sticks.

I liked the frozen Buffalo wings and honey BBQ wings, but when they switched them to Archer Farms, they lost me. Too much sauce and they take much longer than directed to get to temp because they've dropped the oven temp.

We loved the MP supreme pizza but they discontinued it. We buy MP peanut butter, spaghetti sauce and pasta, mac & cheese and they are good enough. The roommate loves the sandwich cookies and the Choco Spots cereal.

Anyone else been with the Bullseye long enough to remember when there was a MP soda?

The nacho cheese Dorito-equivalent MP chips taste just like doritos to me, and those frosted animal cookies in the huge jar are great.

I actually like the jalapeño poppers. Also the mozz sticks.

I liked the frozen Buffalo wings and honey BBQ wings, but when they switched them to Archer Farms, they lost me. Too much sauce and they take much longer than directed to get to temp because they've dropped the oven temp.

We loved the MP supreme pizza but they discontinued it. We buy MP peanut butter, spaghetti sauce and pasta, mac & cheese and they are good enough. The roommate loves the sandwich cookies and the Choco Spots cereal.

Anyone else been with the Bullseye long enough to remember when there was a MP soda?

Yeah the pasta is good but tbf it's pasta, hard to fuck that up.

those frosted animal cookies in the huge jar are great.

holy shit yes

Saltine crackers are good, and surprisingly the peanut butter/cheese crackers are almost better than Lance crackers IMHO.

Milk is a no brainer too.

The cookies
kNpu7do.jpg

I buy the MP milk all the time and their butter instead of Land of Lakes. Honestly don’t notice the difference between those and their cheese. I tried their honest roasted peanuts, didn’t quite like them. I personally think planters are better there.

I like the pepper jack cheese, the chicken patties and strips, the milk, and the mozzarella sticks

I used to buy MP chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches religiously but I think they got discontinued. They were better than all the others.

MP fruit pouches, sparkling drinks, oatmeal, fruit cups, milk, string cheese and whipped cream!

I like the lactose-free milk, applesauce cups, baking supplies, pasta, yogurt quarts, cream cheese, ice cream, cheese. (I guess I eat an awful lot of dairy!)

I buy a lot of market pantry stuff like the cheese, lunch meats, breads, snacks etc. I have very hungry teenagers so I try to save a little on food when I can.

Not Market Pantry, but the Archer Farms dairy free ice cream is the best tasting & cheapest dairy free ice cream I've had.

Frozen vegs, fruit cups, breakfast bars, sandwich meats, most of the appetizers, select salad dressings, Nutella knock-off, Crystal Light clones are all decent & lots cheaper.
Some things (like spaghetti sauce) I'm still name brand loyal tho.

Back