Which Market Pantry foods are actually good?

The MP solid white albacore tuna is pretty good, I'd get it more often if my tuna sandwiches didn't stink up the breakroom.

The MP solid white albacore tuna is pretty good, I'd get it more often if my tuna sandwiches didn't stink up the breakroom.
Blech. That stuff has zero taste. All the weird texture but no flavor. Not good, not bad, just nothing.

I don't usually buy MP stuff, but all this praise for the ice cream and butter has me intrigued.

Probably Wisconsin. No offense to anyone there! But they are the home of Culver’s and they love it like Canadians love Tim Horton’s 😂

Ick, Culver's hardly qualifies as custard. Although the fat grey haired guy that owns it thinks so.

We have a lot of Mom and Pop places...think along the lines of micro and craft beers, but it's custard!

We also have fro yo and gelato, too.

Ick, Culver's hardly qualifies as custard. Although the fat grey haired guy that owns it thinks so.

We have a lot of Mom and Pop places...think along the lines of micro and craft beers, but it's custard!

We also have fro yo and gelato, too.
I have family and friends in WI and they always look at me crazy when I tell them I don’t like frozen custard. I dislike literally everything I’ve ever tried at Culver’s except the cheese curds. But I am also very displeased with frozen custard.

Now the WI breweries I can totally get behind, you guys are killing it with the drinks 😍

I'm an ice cream snob, I guess. MP has that weird aerated texture. Not a fan.

Hmmm....it's like crack to me. I purchased 8 cartons of it a month ago. Fun converstation with the TM I checked out with:

Her: "Damn, Seasonaldude, is all that for you."
Me: "Yeah."
Her: "Is it on sale or something?"
Me: "No."
Her: "Seriously, that's all yours?"
Me: "Yes."
Her: "You should get some healthier food."
Me: "Yeah, I bought nuts and the Simply Balanced fruit snacks yesterday. I want ice cream tonight. I couldn't narrow it down to one flavor. So, I'm getting them all. Don't judge me. I have a deep freeze."

Yes, I do regularly get teased by front end TMs about my ice cream habit now. :p

Does anyone else remember market pantry pop? Anyone have a pic cause no one at work believes me that it existed.

Does anyone else remember market pantry pop? Anyone have a pic cause no one at work believes me that it existed.

Can't find it online.

718XLPEfSfL._SL1126_.jpg

Found this which has the same energy as a Target brand.

Back