• Thread starter lovelyz
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lovelyz

Wonder why I geet hire. srsly. i clueless somedayz an don't kno why tl not fire me ...
sometime ithink feel bad 4 me so that y i kepting the job. i dun kno rly.... just thoughts... deep thought today
godluck evryon... hav good day ok??

Are you not wanting the job or hours ? If thats the case please post your hours for those who need or want them..I for one need hours and can't get them as many in are.

There's a part of my brain that wonders after the responses to your last thread that you just must be trolling.
But I'm going to take this in the tone it's meant.

Please everyone don't take the easy way or I will shut down the thread.
I know how tempting it is, but don't.

Mustnotcorrect.jpg

There's a part of my brain that wonders after the responses to your last thread that you just must be trolling.

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. I'm just gonna repost this then.

1a9.gif

Wonder why I geet hire. srsly. i clueless somedayz an don't kno why tl not fire me ...
sometime ithink feel bad 4 me so that y i kepting the job. i dun kno rly.... just thoughts... deep thought today
godluck evryon... hav good day ok??
If there are things you think you need help with, ask your TL for tips on improving. Otherwise I would look for something that better fits your strengths.

It's clearly a troll. Just ban and move on.

As you were told in a previous thread. Using texting terms makes your questions very confusing. Hours are cut during 1st qtr with spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back