Archived Who gets the most red cards in your store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get an average of 10 redcards per 100 transaction the only thing I do is have a conversation with the guest and gain their trust before asking

I get an average of 10 redcards per 100 transaction the only thing I do is have a conversation with the guest and gain their trust before asking

Interesting. How are your hours and what incentives do you get?

I dont buy this but yeah its an older white cashier lady. I am curious what she tells guest, does she say "Its a rewards card" but I dont know. She sometimes gets 6 in one day.

Whats funny is when she trained me she told me she only ask guest spending 100 dollars or more.

Surprisingly, one of our top cashiers is not a cashier at all. It's a sales floor team member who gets good REDCards on back-up or when she picks up cashier shifts.

I once had a guest run to guest service and start screaming about how our top red card getting cashier lied to her and said what she was applying for wasn't a credit card at all after the guest deliberately said she didn't want a credit card. That gave me a sense of how that cashier would get redcards. Boy was the guest pissed.

All I kept thinking was, "Did you not read the screen that you were using to apply for it? It asks you to select the type of card you wanna get, credit or debit."

We have a cashier that says just enough so the guest knows what's happening and bends the truth just enough to where they're not really sure they're signing up for a credit card. At the end of the day all you're supposed to do is get them to sign up, it's the guests responsibility to read the screen and brochure...that might be why we're supposed to give it to them before the end of the transaction now.

I once had a guest run to guest service and start screaming about how our top red card getting cashier lied to her and said what she was applying for wasn't a credit card at all after the guest deliberately said she didn't want a credit card. That gave me a sense of how that cashier would get redcards. Boy was the guest pissed.

All I kept thinking was, "Did you not read the screen that you were using to apply for it? It asks you to select the type of card you wanna get, credit or debit."

I dont feel bad for those people. Its like what part of rewards card asks for your SSN or banking information o_O

Last edited:
My old storebit was a middle aged women she work 4days a week 8-230 and would average 6 every shift

This happened a few times at our store. I was the lucky person to work the service desk on those days o_O

In terms of consistency it's tough to say. In 1Q this year I never got below 22/month though. Now it's kind of hit or miss and I'm pretty sure it's a four way tie between me, one of our electronics tms and two new cashiers. I did knock out 3 asst service desk yesterday though before noon and the store total for the day was 5.

Our best RedCard cashier is a middle aged woman who has the personality of a wet paper bag. My mood drops 4-5 notches whenever I have to go through her lane. She's the perfect blend of the teacher from Ferris Bueller's Day Off & Bart Simpson's teacher, Mrs. Krabappel. I've never seen even the slightest shift in her mood in the year that I've been there.

My store SUCKS with redcards, so we'll often get like 2-5 a day...and it's not uncommon for all of them to be from her. I don't understand.

You would be surprised how many carry a check, but yeah, if you consistently mention it they'll come back (and hopefully to you!). :)

We had a Red card King but sadly he took a leave of absence to go to college ( he might return sometime in feb) everyone is bummed because he got all the red cards.

A really rude middle aged lady that we all call the queen. She gets away wirb litteraly anything. Nobody understands how she does it cause she is routinely rude to guests.

My store sucks at getting redcards people aren't interested or just never have a check on them we ask every guest we have a lot of people use redcards but there also alto who want their miles.

There is one cashier who is always amazing at getting red-cards! We used to have a thing where if you applied, you would get the 5% off guaranteed which i believe was the reasoning towards us hitting RC goals like mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back