Archived Who knows a reliable funko release list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about a whole line of new Bullseyes tho

AP Bullseye (sitting on a masked burglar)
PMT Bullseye (holding a wrench and an iPad)
SFS Bullseye (one paw holds a roll of bubble wrap, the other holds a Zebra saying 5000% FORECAST)
STL Bullseye (two bundles of cash in each paw, balancing a third on his nose)
Flow Bullseye (peeking out of a trailer with boxes)
Electronics Bullseye (holding two smaller Funkos in each paw)
Corporate Bullseye (pointing to a growth graph that says SYNERGY)
Signing/Plano Bullseye (orange tool in one paw, sheet of shelf labels in the other)
Cart Attendant Bullseye (pushing carts)
Seasonal Bullseye (question mark above his head, drooling and crosseyed)
Softlines Bullseye (hangers in one paw, taking a selfie with the other)
HR Bullseye (schedule in one paw, CCA form in the other)
Guest Service Bullseye (holding receipt and scanner)
Market Bullseye (holding an apple with a happy worm in it)

SFS Bullseye (one paw holds a roll of bubble wrap, the other holds a Zebra saying 5000% FORECAST)
Signing/Plano Bullseye (orange tool in one paw, sheet of shelf labels in the other)

It'd be nice if Target sells some exclusively to team members. I hate buying at my own store w/o feeling like AP is breathing behind my back.

Recently researched all the Funko items and well it took a little over a week to come in it was a interesting surprise for that days truck. The majority of the push was all Funko & 1 measly white repack. 16 box’s of Pops overall that’s the most we ever received in one shipment. The funny thing with those a lot were discontinued or clearance. The one issue that has been mysupported and not sure if others had this issue but the upcs on the product say NOF yet the “Assortment Dpci is suppose to be the correct dpci for it. We also flex that area since the planogram is always a good laugh. We never have any backstock of them also because of that. I would post a pic of the wall now but the file is to big :(

My store at least back in Electronics we have a binder for any area that we flex out we print out the planogram labels for that area and kept in a binder so we can still Audit that area but keep it Full & Impactful at the same time. And it’s been working for the small team we have back there

Who’s ready for the upcoming madness on 10/5 when over a dozen to 2 dozen are street dated for that day? Are any stores been prepping at least for it? There’s a good guarantee that stores will have guests lined up before store open

Okay but I actually would love these

Who’s ready for the upcoming madness on 10/5 when over a dozen to 2 dozen are street dated for that day? Are any stores been prepping at least for it? There’s a good guarantee that stores will have guests lined up before store open

We’re treating it as a console launch. Crowd control with AP and a ticket system. One of each DPCI per person.

It's funny bc nothing special is releasing but it's just that a lot is releasing at the same time

We’re treating it as a console launch. Crowd control with AP and a ticket system. One of each DPCI per person.

As of right now it’s not being treated like that at my store because of how calm other releases have been & guests knowing due to signage that it’s 1 exclusive per guest granted we have had nothing compared to this upcoming magnitude m. I’m setting them up the best I can since I’m not scheduled for the release as I’m usually the one handing it when they come out but this time I’ll be part of the line of people. Ive gotten to know the usual guests that always come in for these and never had any issues with them, just the uncommon guests can esp when they don’t understand hot items like these will have lines hours before open. We are expected to sell out of everything before the afternoon if not sooner then that and if we do the Electronics goal for the day will be easily attainable.

Just an FYI, it appears the 12 DPCI's that were set to launch for 9/30 have been delayed for one week (according to my resources). This will very likely result in 2 massive back-to-back launch weekends in the upcoming.

Happy Funko Day and best of luck!

We put up the coming soon signs up in that section even though everyone that buys from that section knows that exclusives tend not to make it on the wall unless they get returned. I did notice that Funko is getting another Toy endcap soon.

DPCI & SKU List - https://newtoynews.com/dpci-sku-list/
Target DPCIs

This is the hot items tho there is more then that and at my store we have guests asking for everything including the cereal and pez we are getting and the T-shirt’s as well

Hope all the stores out there are ready for tomorrow aka TargetCon. We prepped everything and are ready and depending on how the line is close to 8am have stanchons ready if needed for back in Electronics. The amount of stock we got in is enough to fill a full 3-tier uboat with all product out of box top to bottom on each shelf. This is only part of what the Electronics opener has to worry about tomorrow but most major compared to new Hatchimals, Video Games releasing, Fortnite Switch System, and those things called Cds.

Some flow noob pushed out the street dated Hatchimals and I happened to notice the broken down boxes with the street date sticker as I was dumping the cardboard, so we backtracked and pulled all the street dated ones in a hurry. Thankfully it was a slow day and nobody tried to buy one.

Some flow noob pushed out the street dated Hatchimals and I happened to notice the broken down boxes with the street date sticker as I was dumping the cardboard, so we backtracked and pulled all the street dated ones in a hurry. Thankfully it was a slow day and nobody tried to buy one.

The E&F team lead did that today and tried to blame it on the Truck team that wasn’t even working today he got called out and via his cardboard that had the broken down cardboard of those items

We had a line of almost 50 people me included in line everything as always very civil I trained my leaders well lmao. Guess it takes 3 weeks to remind them and seeing a huge line over a hour before open to understand how big of a deal this be. They transformed Guest Service over to Funko Land everything was out of box and ready they had all the registers going. The 1 TL tried to put restrictions on the “Common” “Non Exclusives” as well but that didn’t last like 2 seconds lol. The guy first in line was there since midnight waiting. That guest also bout 1 of each thing we had so go Sales lol.

For days like these I would always communicate to the team and/or anyone answering the mainline what we have left and whole no holds and such. For the Electronics direct line I’d always answer after the normal greeting that we have/sold out of all known items guest be calling for then end with how can I assist u today. Most of the time they hung up before I’m finished lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back