Archived Who knows a reliable funko release list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTo8

Utility team member
I'm incredibly tired of dealing with this. Is there any reliable site to find out actual release dates aside from showing up to the angry man boys waiting outside who scream "I KNOW YOU HAVE IT!!!" Because so far workbench is useless.

Last edited:
And I meant no offense to the angry woman girls. But out of the numerous angry funko hunters, I have only encountered one rude woman. And she was tag teaming with her angry man boy.

Me too I’m very annoyed with the funk pop stuff too! It’s so annoying when you only get a small shipment of them or if we never receive them! I almost started wishing target updated their system faster!

I was trying to find a list and came across a reddit about it and a guy was going off about how the store team members weren't ordering them often enough... because that's how it works... we... order...

So please. Anyone. If you have a list of dates other than "August. October. When Pluto is a planet again. December. The month no one tells you about but it exists and each week is actually 20 days long, February 2136, December again but only for this one"

"A guest wants to know if we have the Cap'N Crunch Pop, can I please get assistance." "Electronics TM, please come back here and help this guest find this Pop figure!" "Are you coming back to help the guest find the Cap'N Crunch Pop!?"

"A guest wants to know if we have the Cap'N Crunch Pop, can I please get assistance." "Electronics TM, please come back here and help this guest find this Pop figure!" "Are you coming back to help the guest find the Cap'N Crunch Pop!?"
Lol. Nope.

Theres never a official release date for any funkos, unless they have a street date or set date, then there you go.

I usually make them show me the barcode so that I can scan it. If they are hardcore hunters they will provide a dpci. If you google for example "funko pikachu DPCI" and click on "images" someone is out there making handy barcodes with DPCI that you can actually scan with the zebra. I also follow a few funko facebook groups as well as get info from our funko hunter regular guests. Thats the best I can do

Oh and dont forget sometime they screw with the street dates . had something that was street dated a certain date and then one day I guess they just decided to take the street date off...item sold old...then when the "street date" came those first guests didnt get any because they were sold out and guess who gets yelled at lol..so even if a funko pop is street dated that can change at any moment...

Slightly off topic but Beanie Babies were big when I was a kid and when I see these stupidly large Pop collections I just have to roll my eyes because they are literally Beanie Babies 2.0 but even more cringey...these Redditors with 1,000+ pops...assuming a conservative $20 per pop that's 20 grand sunk into a good that has no intrinsic value and will become worthless as soon as the craze dies down...how about sending me some of that cash since you got plenty to burn and I could put it to much better use

Slightly off topic but Beanie Babies were big when I was a kid and when I see these stupidly large Pop collections I just have to roll my eyes because they are literally Beanie Babies 2.0 but even more cringey...these Redditors with 1,000+ pops...assuming a conservative $20 per pop that's 20 grand sunk into a good that has no intrinsic value and will become worthless as soon as the craze dies down...how about sending me some of that cash since you got plenty to burn and I could put it to much better use
The value is in the version of your favorite tv character sitting on your desk. Now mind you the fools who must have everyone are somewhat crazy but no more than that asshole on American Pickers is.

The value is in the version of your favorite tv character sitting on your desk. Now mind you the fools who must have everyone are somewhat crazy but no more than that asshole on American Pickers is.

I have Lemmy on my desk at work but he is my spirit animal and except as gifts for other people, I haven't bought any others.

I was discussing the collection issue with one of the counseling staff as to when it becomes a psychological issue.
His observation was it became
a problem only when the collecting damaged the person's ability to function in society.
If they are spending their rent money, can only talk about their collecting, or scream at innocent retail workers when they don't get what they want, counseling is a priority.

I deepzoned Funko with my TL today.

oBLKcaC.jpg

And researched everything to plano.

But then we had this cart of salvage. Each was approximately $2.98. Shame the Funko people never wanted them!

kl7gH6p.jpg

I have Bullseye and Barista Bullseye.

What does Barista bullseye look like? googled and nothing shows up. I don't think there's a specific release date, they just know the month and dpci and go on brickseek for stock status/alerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back