Who recently quit at your store?

Our GSTL walked out in frustration last night over the front end consistently not being staffed properly (read: barely staffed most hours of most days) and now the mess that is drive up on top of that. Can’t say I really blame the person, to be honest. Wonder if we’re gonna have to start borrowing GSTLs as well as beauty and flow people from other stores...

We had A GSTL sent home for poor behavior, but back the next day and still a leader.

Adios to our ETLs for HR and AP

HR is ironically enough switching over to do AP at a different store

And our AP is leaving the company

A great TM who's done SFS since it started but had been with us for maybe two years before SFS started. This TM is employed by a local Fire Department. When our HR clerical did the schedule she made sure to work around his schedule...but once HR-ETL and STL started doing the schedule they've been screwing him over (too many times to count!)....finally he just decided that he was done with all of the games and being denied for days off. So, he scheduled a two week vacation and once he got the approval he gave his two weeks notice. So he worked a day or two and then was on vacation and never needed to come back.

Clearly our STL & HR-ETL figured that hours at Target were more important than his primary job.

Actually, a few weeks ago someone had passed out at the Service desk and our fire fighter TM was up to the front long before any of the ETLs were!

A great TM who's done SFS since it started but had been with us for maybe two years before SFS started. This TM is employed by a local Fire Department. When our HR clerical did the schedule she made sure to work around his schedule...but once HR-ETL and STL started doing the schedule they've been screwing him over (too many times to count!)....finally he just decided that he was done with all of the games and being denied for days off. So, he scheduled a two week vacation and once he got the approval he gave his two weeks notice. So he worked a day or two and then was on vacation and never needed to come back.

Clearly our STL & HR-ETL figured that hours at Target were more important than his primary job.

Actually, a few weeks ago someone had passed out at the Service desk and our fire fighter TM was up to the front long before any of the ETLs were!
Target really needs to focus on retention. I am so tired of all the call-outs and people leaving. It makes it harder on those of us still here.

Target really needs to focus on retention.

4QhP1oa.jpg

I went in today after 4 days off and the abandon storage that used to be in 6 separate bins have been eliminated and replaced with ONE 3-tiered cart. ALL that abandon shit has to fit in that one cart.

Fucking morons. I'm glad I'm going to full-time CA... no more hardlines nonsense!

I went in today after 4 days off and the abandon storage that used to be in 6 separate bins have been eliminated and replaced with ONE 3-tiered cart. ALL that abandon shit has to fit in that one cart.

Fucking morons. I'm glad I'm going to full-time CA... no more hardlines nonsense!
We do this. It’s always full.

HR-TM (got tired of the ETL and TL's BS)

Another D/S BRTM leaving for greener pastures

Another GSTL (already went through a few in the past year). We still haven't replaced the ETL.

Didn't realize that the fire fighter who quit was also the TM who built our bikes!

One of my favorite GSA's just quit and today is his last day. A new beauty TM put in her 2 weeks so she'll be gone soon. A couple of hardlines people put theirs in too. Everyone is quitting at my store .

The store cut front end severely, and I predicted more call outs and resignations. One cashier just quit for job at restaurant. More money! Lol. They blew opportunity with wage hike to get and retain quality people. By cutting hours, nobody sees the job as worthwhile
Plus, HR is lying and not being straight about hours. So loads of training people who quit when they get better job.

My store is hiring for everything...but anyone noticed that leaders are alot harder at interviews now. My ETL interviewed this girl I knew he'd hire and nope.

I know that this is an older comment, but I'm curious what you mean by leaders are a lot harder in interviews. What kind of challenging questions do they ask? I don't exactly remember my interviews, but I recall that my interviewer asked questions like "Tell me about a time when...", so are they more difficult than that?

For apparel and beauty, you have an audition on the floor to see if you can sell, and if you have a passion for the merchandise.

Back