Who recently quit at your store?

AP is the only ETL/Leader left in our store who I have an iota of respect for. The other one gtfo of Target while the getting was good.

ETL Log about 3 months ago, Logistics TL last week, STL last week, lost of Flow TM’s, softlines, hardlines and Market TM’s and grocery TM’s.

A GSA/SEA, (another) Market TM (expert?), two HL TMs (GM experts?), and one Electronics TM (expert? consultant?). I can't keep up, and our store can't, either.

Man I'm actually impressed, the 3 flow dorks that I was so sure would be gone by now are still here AND they seem to have picked up the pace ever so slightly. I'm guessing they got worked over by the ETL-LOG which does tend to scare em straight

IT sucks when every person quit the same time we lost sooooo many people that its like starting all over again with zero staff and retraining for every department... and man with all these new hires its gonna be a nightmare to get everyone back on the same page its just going to go downhill since we lost the best 20 team members! the number one thing about new hires even after a week these new team members do not like backing up cashiering or talking on a walkie! it is horrific to hire new people that are super quiet and do not talk on a walkie or communicate with other guests I get it but part of the job description if your a sales floor you gotta be ready to communicate on the walkie and yet all these new hires we got think they are permanent I personally do not think these people will last 90 days because its been a month almost for some and they still do not use the walkie for anything or respond to anything it is just going to get worse and worse!

We lost another GE and one GSTL and one GSA and many of our best cashiers left for school. RIP

Pretty much lost a guy on our perpetually understaffed team. NCNS left and right in last two weeks, was supposed to be terminated but someone did something (can't really go into detail in fear of being outed) they gave him a 2nd chance but he just called out the last 3 shifts. Yep, they're gone for sure. :rolleyes:

Back