Who recently quit at your store?

I have met flow tms working for other retailers who told me they were told “they would be happier working somewhere else.” 2 people 2 stores. Same phrase. And both were over 50.

Softlines TL stepping down to another store. And recently ETL LOG stepping down to go to another store. I’ve ne er seen this much turnover. Stupid processes and shit STL has ruined a once great store...
That's gonna get them some shit unless it's due to personal/ family issues. Etl stepping down to move is a red flag.

Stl should get shit for etl stepping down unless it was for personal life reasons outside of target. It's a bad sign when salary strep down but don't just leave.
Good, hope it does come back to the STL. The ETL has only been there since January, but with the company almost 9 years. She claims it was so she could be closer to home and spend more time with her family. But we all know it’s because we can’t stand being around our STL.

Good, hope it does come back to the STL. The ETL has only been there since January, but with the company almost 9 years. She claims it was so she could be closer to home and spend more time with her family. But we all know it’s because we can’t stand being around our STL.

Some people are so obnoxious and toxic it is just unreal, and when that person is your boss it’s just time to go. Quality of life, you know? I hope things work out well for the ETL, sounds like she’s suffered enough.

Some people are so obnoxious and toxic it is just unreal, and when that person is your boss it’s just time to go. Quality of life, you know? I hope things work out well for the ETL, sounds like she’s suffered enough.
She wasn’t the smartest ETL, but our STL has been rude a few times to her around TMs and even once on the walkie.

Searching LinkedIn, I found out the STL of the store I was at before my final store left the company or got fired last November. I was rather shocked because she had been managing that store since 2008 and has been with the company longer than that.

I do remember the PMT from that store saying something about her having a big store huddle around that time when he came to help me out. That was the last I heard as I wasn’t close to that PMT enough to get gossip. I was on LOA soon after through the end of the year and then I was pretty much booted out too so I never heard the story of her departure.

I think the new district leadership had a big influence on so many long time leaders leaving. Modernization didn’t help matters either.

Last edited:
It takes these kids over an hour 20min to push one fucking Uboat so yes the truck for market is all fucking day process.
What the fuck. Last time I worked in Market, it took me about 25 minutes to do a fully loaded three tier, and I was an Electronics/Plano TM, not Market.

Since we are on the topic of who recently quit, how many openings are at your store because of all the people leaving?
I frequently check the job board as my insight to see who’s been leaving between all the stores in the city. Between all the stores in this city when I left, the average was between 55-60 position openings and now the average is around 75. A&A is an opening in all of the stores I researched including team leaders. HRTMs are also dropping like flies. I could go on and on.

I found out another STL left the company in the district I was in. She had 34 years in the company so I’m sure she retired but not yet at the age of full retirement as it appears she is looking for a new opportunity. Another STL in the city but not in the district also left this year.

Back