Who recently quit at your store?

I think Spot feels that this attrition is just a temporary situation that will die down once those who aren't on board with Modernization are thinned out. However, if things continue the way they are, they are just going to have a constant and continuing churning of TMs that will eventually harm the company.

Veteran Flex TL and TM quit. Flow TMs planning exits. Karma has descended upon ETL-Log who faces 4th quarter with one inexperienced TL, having hemorrhaged veteran TLs/TMs all year due to her intractability...Karma never wears a watch but she showed up right on time.🙄😂

BR TL quit @The end of last month.

2 experienced SFS TMs planning on putting in their 2 weeks. 1 wants to move out of SFS for Q4. 1 job abandoned SFS after working their first week out of their training schedule.

Some new people we recently hired quit, but I don't remember their workcenters.

STL is basically pushing unrealistic expectations on everyone, causing alot of people to despise them.

1 long-running backroom TM is leaving the moment they find a new job.

Our STL's last day is today. He is leaving the company. :( Rumour is our ETL-HR sorority-sister twit will be promoted to our STL. :mad: Let the Q4 fun begin.:oops:
Q4 fun at my store will be seeing which of two ETLS can submarine the other first with the DTL for the big prize- an STL job. Round one was fascinating, the projected winner tossed her secret rival under the bus while covering her own butt big time. Let round two begin...😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Experienced SFS and Backroom TMs know what an unmitigated disaster Q4 will be, no wonder they are leaving in droves. 😁

On a side note : the Sfs TL or whatever the heck he is called is already freaking out about 4th Quarter. I would feel bad for him but he is a total asshole.

I seriously don’t want to be put under SFS under any circumstances. It will be a shit show.

I have been thinking of quiting a lot lately but part of me wants to be on the boat when it sinks lol.

I tell people all the time, "I am just here to watch it burn.

On a side note : the Sfs TL or whatever the heck he is called is already freaking out about 4th Quarter. I would feel bad for him but he is a total asshole.

I seriously don’t want to be put under SFS under any circumstances. It will be a shit show.

I have triple supplies ordered with no fucks about no room to put it anywhere.. I asked my ETL and told him about last year and said I would not repeat it. He said then don't. We will find room for it.

Are store decided to not hire anymore flow because of hours so is going to be fun 4th Q with only 15tm total for all of flow and backroom team

Last week at Monday morning huddle.......ETL-HR....new job...........STL.....leaving too stressful and to "get healthy" so she & her hubby can start a family. Although for the past few weeks the STL only seems to appear when she's got a closing shift.....her last day is very soon. ETL-HR already gone.

We've got so much stuff to go out. First of all we have a full trailer of product.....backroom is so full that soon no one will be able to walk through...and we've got pallets all over the sales floor. Halloween still has a few untouched pallets and in bedding and domestics we've got to have four pallets sitting on the floor. Meantime, we've got empty shelves everywhere.......guess it is pretty clear why our STL is gone!!

Pretty soon there won't be room for guests to shop.

Back