Who recently quit at your store?

I honestly feel as though one of our ETL's checked out a couple of months ago, and I am surprised that this person still works for Target.

We lost/are losing a few people in key rolls, recently. Should make the next few months interesting.

Me, I resigned a couple of weeks ago.

My store lost almost all of our veteran TLs this year with only two of them left right now (both are planning to leave in the near future). None of these leaders had another job in line when they quit. They told me that they just couldn't handle the BS anymore.

Veteran TMs have been asking about how to resign on Workday should they ever need to do so. It is so sad because they loved working at Target.

New TMs quit in less than a month because they couldn't handle it. My team hires and terms, hires and terms, hires and terms.........endlessly.

I live in a same-day term pay state so I have been paying out new and experienced TMs/TLs almost every week this year because they resigned. (T_T)

Me, I resigned a couple of weeks ago.

My store lost almost all of our veteran TLs this year with only two of them left right now (both are planning to leave in the near future). None of these leaders had another job in line when they quit. They told me that they just couldn't handle the BS anymore.

Veteran TMs have been asking about how to resign on Workday should they ever need to do so. It is so sad because they loved working at Target.

New TMs quit in less than a month because they couldn't handle it. My team hires and terms, hires and terms, hires and terms.........endlessly.

I live in a same-day term pay state so I have been paying out new and experienced TMs/TLs almost every week this year because they resigned. (T_T)
Damn... are you paying attention HQ?

ETL Log fired. No reliable Logistics manager veteran left. The rest of them shoot the crap which is bull. The Flow TLs have given up. No support from STL and ETL Ops. They are more concerned about saving their asses then ensuring the efficiency of the teams. If it were up to me, those two would be fired, and our previous teams brought in. This is the post where I say, my store is sinking and it will not improve easily past 4th quarter once hours are slashed drastically across the board. We can't even get help in the warehouse and SFS, who aren't allowed to assist OPU. No, gotta protect that 3 pm deadline with 6 people, while one OPU person can struggle if a significant sized order drops, with the 30 min deadline.

Last edited:
I'm not even sure what department she was but one of our team members in probably either hardlines or softlines recently put in their two weeks. I don't think it was unreasonable expectations or workload so much as it is that she can't balance school with her availability.

ETL Log fired. No reliable Logistics manager veteran left. The rest of them shoot the crap which is bull. The Flow TLs have given up. No support from STL and ETL Ops. They are more concerned about saving their asses then ensuring the efficiency of the teams. If it were up to me, those two would be fired, and our previous teams brought in. This is the post where I say, my store is sinking and it will not improve easily past 4th quarter once hours are slashed drastically across the board. We can't even get help in the warehouse and SFS, who aren't allowed to assist OPU. No, gotta protect that 3 pm deadline with 6 people, while one OPU person can struggle if a significant sized order drops, with the 30 min deadline.

Sounds like my STL...
When the train needed little management, it was easy for them. Soon as modernization was implemented, their ability to manage was put to the test. They can't even keep the train on the tracks.

Sounds like my STL...
When the train needed little management, it was easy for them. Soon as modernization was implemented, their ability to manage was put to the test. They can't even keep the train on the tracks.
And when they ask why the warehouse profile and locations are messed up, is because most of the people they put in the back are untrained/don't care. I offered to retrain people, but was told we didn't have time to do that. My internal response was, "So you want my job to be more difficult because you refuse to do yours?" I have fixed/maintained the warehouse and part of salesfloor via instock process way before these aholes started at my store. Even now. Had to update our paper aisle in receiving because we were missing sales due to the excess stock left behind both on and off locations. Can't make sales, get more hours, if the merch is stuck in the back.

I had a TM recently tell me that the new ETL-GE (former BRTL of D volume store) pulled 'em into an office to chat. ETL asked the person of who do they trust to work with and run the backroom. The TM responded, "Mysterious" and three other tenured TMs. People who TM has seen run the back. ETL says he wants people who are driven, who are quick to move. He says if it were up to him, he will have an all women team. I have not seen much positivity from the women that worked beside me in the warehouse. Most started getting tired and eventually transfer/quit/fired. No disrespect intended to those on this site (that's from me). He downplays myself and the current tenures, who have been running the back for years. That's a good way of establishing a good, positive relationship. /s. ETL-GE barely runs the front and is barely around to see the physical work being done with limited resources and people. I don't know what to say anymore. Current management team have no respect and trust for the teams.

Back