Who recently quit at your store?

Sounds like Bosch and PMT2Four have stores in situations like mine. I’ve lost track of the number of people I’ve trained recently that just stopped showing up after a day or two of the current madness. Stopped trying to learn names at this point cause they won’t last long enough to be worth the effort.

Bonus: Hr only has a TM, no TL right now, and I’m pretty sure they’re looking for other work after the all the ETLs quit in the past month.

Good lord @Bosch, your store is a hot mess!

I prefer to call it a shit show but yeah it's ah fucked up.. I am basically just watching it burn right now. What else can I do when they shut SFS down for over a week cause we were so far behind and the GVP said we couldn't restart until the backroom got cleaned up. Which they had to call in help from all the other stores around us and it got cleaned up - for a day. It's already back to shit everywhere.

My last store was a shit show even before the modernization changes but I tried to hold on as long as I could. My store was one of the first to roll out modernization then other stores followed suit. On top of that district leadership changed and just about every STL has left.

A cashier who was hired on by the local school district and put in a new availability a month ago (just wanted to work one weekend day and a couple weeknights) that my dumb ass LOD did not even look at. The gal in schedule office says was auto-denied I guess, but I am not sure what this means. I don’t think she is going to work out her two weeks, as most of her shifts are during the day when she will be at the central service office for her new job.

An electronics team member who got hired as police officer.

Two softlines team members. I understand both were about to be fired and quit, rather than that.

itsajob

A neighboring store that I was in is struggling to retain PMTs. After having a PMT there for 4 years, they went through 2 in 6 months.

Food TL quit. The same one who weeks earlier told me the STL quit. He kinda hinted at possibly leaving. When I ran into him a couple weeks ago when asked if he was still at Target, he said “for now”

Creepy etl ge finally quit. I think he was gonna be fired soon though.

Another sl tm, signing tm, more flow tms now that we're at 6am

Lost our etl ge/ sales floor and our only TL. Rumors arr floating about our ap etl cslling it quits soon. Three more softlines disappeared

Everyone ends up quitting in every department at least one team member quits but the beauty team and Starbucks and food avenue are the most areas where we loose team members usually beauty and soft lines we do not have a strong beauty team that they need regularly tms to fill in the spot till they get someone new....I think the people that do the interviews suck at selecting people for the job they hire theives or people that can’t be reliable for anything like coming late or loosing people for stupid things

I'm about to if the attitude problem isn't fixed with one of the team members in the area or if I can't switch Targets. I am so over waking up very early to walk into a space that treats one another likes its a country club. Like y'all, it's not that serious, do the work, have some fun (when you can) and don't be an ass.

Back