Who recently quit at your store?

That's the spirit!!!
beerchug.gif

Well I'm off for 5 days - it's been at 4 days off a week for over a month now.

I feel like I've quit.

Last edited:
I was the most recent person to quit because I after I quit, I severed all ties from the turd Target store that I worked at. I've only been to that abomination about 5 times as a customer(not a guest because no one invited me) since I quit in June 2016.

I don't mind 4 day weeks when they are full days. I get a day during the week to run all the errands while avoiding the rush hours.
You misunderstood me, and I edited my post to clear it up. It was 4 days off.

More money isn't making people more happy though apparently. The higher the wages go the more people are quitting hahaha.
More per hour with fewer hours doesn't necessarily mean 'more money'.
With those 'higher wages' corp is demanding more of TMs but they're NOT giving enough hours to make those expectations realistic.

More per hour with fewer hours doesn't necessarily mean 'more money'.
With those 'higher wages' corp is demanding more of TMs but they're NOT giving enough hours to make those expectations realistic.
This

A lot of my coworkers told me to not take a job that paid a dollar less but what is an eventual 15 dollars an hour when you only get 10 hours a week

Unless you're a manager, why waste your life away working a shitty low paying peasant job in retail? If you want to make more money and have a better schedule and insurance, go out and look for it. No one is going to give it to you. You have to take it.

Our legendary operator (had a 10 year stint with Target in the greatland days, almost to 4 years in this stint) put in her two weeks the other day, and even the STL begging her to stay was met with “Modernization is causing the store processes to crash and burn, and I am too old to deal with this shit.” Everyone is going to miss her, because she always mentored people and didn’t take crap from anyone. Guests and TMs alike enjoyed being around her.

I already am LOL. I've done more in the past 2 months than I have in probably the last 15 years of my life. I'm going to finally go on a well deserved and earned vacation to China, I'm taking public speaking classes, I'm going to support groups for depression and anxiety, and I'm jogging and walking about 5 times a week for at least 2 hours a day. Do you want to try that again?

Believe it or don't believe it. I don't care. Your words mean nothing to me therefore you have no power over me. You're powerless.

I know I'm going to leave sooner rather than later, but the shifts I'm getting make my decision a whole lot easier…. Truth be told I miss brand TMs being a thing because we would get really good shifts (morning as opposed to closing, usually more hours)

Unless you're a troll, why waste your life away being a shitty person on The Break Room? If you want to have friends and be a productive adult and find a girlfriend, go out and turn off your computer. No one is going to give it to you. You have to take it.
He's not exactly wrong. Target is low paying and a lot of people stick it out due to complacency.

Back