Who recently quit at your store?

Please tell your hr or stl without delay.
We havent had an stl since april1st. Our hr is aware but she doesnt seem to be doing anything. I like her enough Im assuming she has talked to someone higher up and is waiting for these two to finish hanging themselves. Target management isnt the best but those internal wires work eventually. In the meantime most of us are in smaile and nod mode until the trash takes care of itself.

My store is very close to a college that's graduating now, so we've had a wave of student employees quitting. We also had to fire somebody over an incident that's probably very well known in local HR circles.

Think my store is about 20 people who have dropped notice for the week.. Softlines and market are going to be fucking ghost towns by the end of June..

Rumor now going around is that best team survey results were so bad they are not releasing them and have been noticed by district and above for the bad results.. Cause others stores in our area have there results back but yet we don't.. :rolleyes:

That I've noticed recently.

1 HL-TL
1 Flow-TL
2 GSAs
1 HL-TM (Former GRC/Instocks, tenured)
1 GRC-TM (tenured)

and I'm hearing that possibly another TL admitted that they are looking for other opportunities. (paraphrased).

Everyone at my store keeps getting written up. Mostly for insubordination. I'm sure some of them will quit soon. Most of what is left of the flow team has quit. None gave a notice. They just stopped showing up .

Were we supposed to have heard back on BTS by now. Haven't heard a peep, so maybe everyone was honest on theirs and leadership has some opportunities to work on?

All the stores around us have theirs back, ours nope not a peep.. Rumor is that it was so horrible that it was very noticed by high district levels.. And several TL's who have been here longer than me are just waiting for us to become a focus store any second..

I don't know one TL who gave even a half way decent survey.. Most of them that would admit it went for the blood of leadership..

We have a TL meeting on Monday to go over BTS. My ETL (who is retiring at the end of the month and, therefore, has no fucks to give) said that the TL scores were particularly heinous.

We lost another Market TL, we lost one at the beginning of the year, and the current one was out SL TL, and she decided she had enough and wanted back to Softlines, the current Beauty/Hardlines TL took over for the time being, with no training at all. Not to mention that poor team is really small

Most of the flow team. Going 4am soon from o/n. Taking away the $3/hr shift diff without the usual increase in base pay to compensate. Upper mgmt thinks they should be grateful since they keep $3 from 4-8am. Next year it will drop to $1 from 4-8am. More will leave then. Plus modernization and raising newbie pay. Way to run a business into the ground corporate.
I don't get what Spot was thinking. I'm pro raising entry level pay, but why would you not increase old timer pay alongside it to avoid exactly this situation? And taking away Flow and GSA differentials was just stupid.

I don't give a flying fuck.

I make 12 bucks an hour! WOOT!!!

FJj4kGC.gif

Last edited:
We lost another Market TL, we lost one at the beginning of the year, and the current one was out SL TL, and she decided she had enough and wanted back to Softlines, the current Beauty/Hardlines TL took over for the time being, with no training at all. Not to mention that poor team is really small

When we rolled out this entire store process a few months back we lost our Market TL to another store position so they had to(decided to(idkwhy)) hire someone outside target. Then we lost 2TM for various reasons around the same time, another TM left soon after that..... and right now two more TMs have been talking about leaving with one putting in applications elsewhere....If they both leave I will literally be with a team who hasnt been there more than a few months with a few of them having this position as their first job ever....sigh

I don't get what Spot was thinking. I'm pro raising entry level pay, but why would you not increase old timer pay alongside it to avoid exactly this situation? And taking away Flow and GSA differentials was just stupid.

If it makes you feel any better ive been in Pfresh since we launched it, basically had to run it myself for a year when they got rid of the market TL position, know literally everything there is to know about it, and am probably making only 50 cents more than someone who was just hired as their first job over in market....horray

Back