Wine

Does anyone know if Sunseekers rose’ or Prosecco sparkling wine expires? I thought the date on the bottle was the date made but not sure.

Wine doesn’t expire.
Fun fact: Wine actually can go bad. If you improperly store a bottle of wine (opened, in a warm area... etc) and let it sit for a few weeks the wine will become vinegar. I'm sure this can also happen to unopened bottles of wine, but it may take much longer due to less oxygen entering the bottle.

Fun fact: Wine actually can go bad. If you improperly store a bottle of wine (opened, in a warm area... etc) and let it sit for a few weeks the wine will become vinegar. I'm sure this can also happen to unopened bottles of wine, but it may take much longer due to less oxygen entering the bottle.
Opened wine should be consumed within three days. Definitely vinegar waiting to happen, lol.

A new TL threw out 81 bottles. I wanted to make double sure that this is correct. I said to him that I’m pretty sure that wine gets better with age. He said no that some wine expires. I can’t stand this guy. He is already trying to stir up shit between Tm. He does realize that we all have worked together for years And years and we call each other out so his he said she said stuff doesn’t work.
This wine wasn’t opened.
Are Sunseeker Rose’ and prosecco sparkling from a dustributor?

A new TL threw out 81 bottles. I wanted to make double sure that this is correct. I said to him that I’m pretty sure that wine gets better with age. He said no that some wine expires. I can’t stand this guy. He is already trying to stir up shit between Tm. He does realize that we all have worked together for years And years and we call each other out so his he said she said stuff doesn’t work.
This wine wasn’t opened.
Are Sunseeker Rose’ and prosecco sparkling from a dustributor?

To be honest its probably not on plano and he doesn't want it clogging up his stockroom.

I may or may not have done something similar.

To be honest its probably not on plano and he doesn't want it clogging up his stockroom.

I may or may not have done something similar.
Usually we have to save the bottles for the distributor. They could have sold it at another store. I know we have had the beer or soda guy come back and pick up excess stock. They are taking the loss, right?

I remember an article addressing some expensive wines that were stored in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina. Despite surviving the storm the weather conditions during the aftermath destroyed them.

Back