Archived working on one of the 6 holidays we get time and a half

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrX

There are 6 holidays where we get time and half..... New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Xmas. Is is true that we can work up to 48 hours the week of these holidays?? I get different answers at from my co-workers. Thanks.

Mostly true. You can work up to 40 hours at your regular pay rate before hitting OT. If you work 6 hours on a time and a half day, that means that you can work a 46 hour week before hitting OT, but if you work 12 hours on the time and a half day, you could go all the way up to 52 hours on the week.

There are 6 holidays where we get time and half..... New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Xmas. Is is true that we can work up to 48 hours the week of these holidays?? I get different answers at from my co-workers. Thanks.
I’ve been working since Monday and I still have tomorrow

Attachments

• EE49FB19-771C-46B0-AFED-D6BBE44832C3.jpeg
    EE49FB19-771C-46B0-AFED-D6BBE44832C3.jpeg
    17.4 KB · Views: 65

That's up to the STL.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back