Archived Worst products ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG those plush Moana chickens need to go. Today we had a 10-ish yo girl going through and triggering all of them until I gave her the mom-glare. I was in and out of that aisle working pulls so she'd skitter away when I walked by. Where the hell is your parental unit, unsupervised, obnoxious child?

If I ever decide to leave in a way that could possibly get me thrown into jail, it will be barbecuing those m'fers in the parking lot.
sorry but setting off 4 in tandem is awesome. It lasts for almost a minute. That and the let it go radios. I miss those.

Our Toy TM will hate you forever but I don't care. I got chastised one morning during ad because I set off 8 at once. Its 5 am and I am making chickens dance. Its wrong I know but damn its funny.

Vanilla vodka. Got some as a gift. What a thing to do to vodka. OK not a Spot thing but...

PROTIP: Cinnabon Vodka is usually $4.99 at... any liquor store.

I would say I don't know why they keep stocking it, but then I realized they stocked it once, slashed its price and are still trying to get rid of it after years.

OMG, the stuffed animals. STAHP.

Seriously, keep an eye out for a news story about a tragic loss of life at an area Target after an avalanche of stuffed animals suffocated 14 people. They need to start giving those m'fers away with every purchase.

My favorite is the Pokemon Trainer Guess games. Set two of them off side by side about 10 seconds apart and they will go for hours.

OMG, the stuffed animals. STAHP.

Seriously, keep an eye out for a news story about a tragic loss of life at an area Target after an avalanche of stuffed animals suffocated 14 people. They need to start giving those m'fers away with every purchase.
We have like 3 pallets left..

HEY! IM NOT GIVING UP TODAY! AND NOTHINGS GONNA GET IN MY WAY! AND IF YOU KNOCK-KNOCK ME OVER, IM GETTING RIGHT BACK UP AGAIN!!

YEAHHHH!!!

TURN. IT. UPPPP!!!!

ALOTTTTT!!!!

I SWEAR TO ALL THAT IS UNHOLY THAT IS THE MOST AGGRAVATING SHIT TO HEAR IN THE WHOLE STORE!! TO THIS DAY I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE TOY ITSELF, BUT YOU CAN HEAR IT 10 AISLES DOWN!!

Our service desk has a tool bin with a good-sized mallet in it.
Would take it & go to town on that thing 'til all they had to defect out was a small bag of pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back