Archived Worst products ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time I had to reset the fruit cup POG it was so goddamn disgusting. Shelves just caked with mold and cardboard and syrup. I nearly just tossed those shelves instead of cleaning them.

That sounds even worse. I just hate how the packaging is always falling apart.

Ornaments in general. The dumb labels they put on them never stay on. And then when I take my cart of stray in the morning from last nights zone it's full of random ornaments with no fucking tags...

all ornaments are $3.00 just FYI. Even if they're not $3.00, they're $3.00.

The huge ass $200 carpets. They literally weigh 50 pounds are probably the most annoying thing to ever see on a pull. The stupid plastic on them is so annoying and they're so big that they literally don't fit on any vehicle.

Have you seen that shaggy looking Project 62 one? you can definitely tell it was designed with Millennials in mind because it's a) ugly and b) overpriced

Flour/Sugar. It always leaks all over me.

As Pam once said, "COCAINE?!?"

...Sterilite containers...

lmao, I've had several guests load up Sterilites with huge gaping holes in the corner into their carts and ask how much of a discount they could get off them...WTF

I walked by this toy yesterday while it was doing its "rooster call". I thought about maybe getting it so that I could wake my sister up with it. But it would probably be too loud, and it would annoy me after some time.

Another worst product ever (for me) is that stupid wolf keyboard for the little kids. I had one of those in my batch to pick yesterday, and it's whining sounds became really annoying really quick.

Persil detergent, I'm pretty sure no other detergent we get breaks as often. It was getting to the point where for a month every case we got had at least one leak.

Meyers Clean Day. That stuff makes me sick with how long the smell lingers after it breaks and spills.
Persil is the only detergent that has ever busted on the line and I didnt have to wash my hands at the end of the off load. I was actually shocked that it didnt eat the oil from my hands. So no its not evil, you just have a crappy DC.

Our biggest problem products are strangely hot water pots, the 'in' toy and Legos. I still don't get way almost everyone has to open the pots. It got to the point that for 6 months we were spiderwiring them.

Up&up trashbags always pop open and roll away into the sunset. These need to go up&up somebody's ass

There's a bag of Ghirardelli chocolates that always comes opened and spilled. They're individually wrapped so they somehow end up in a bowl in the break room, but still

Oh and this one chocolate Santa that's hollow and ALWAYS smashed into a million pieces
or the bunny with the missing ear

Anything with glitter! I hate it . Gets on your hands, our face makes a mess. I always (lovingly) refer to it as fairy farts.
Whenever I see glitter on the floor, I always think of Kesha.
There's a place I know
If you're looking for a show.
Where they go hardcore
And there's glitter on the floor.

Back in the day....
Guests complained that Conair corded phones would pick up radio signals.
Those electric shock waist trimming belts. Guests complained of burns or too strong of a voltage.

Last edited:
Anything with tiny ass barcodes drive me bonkers.
Also:
-Funko products. Not just pops, everything
-Hatchimals, My Little Pony and the like
-Having to bag an oversize item that will clearly not fit in any bag, but the guest thinks it will, but when it doesn't, they take their rage out on you for "Not trying hard enough" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back in the day....
Guests complained that Conair corded phones would pick up radio signals.

when I was a little kid (c. 1994) I had a pair of toy walkie talkies that were GREAT at picking up cordless phone conversations, especially those big chunky Uniden ones with the extendable antenna. One time I heard our next-door neighbor yelling at his ex-wife on the phone lmao...good times

Then about 800 centuries later I was working in electronics at Wally World and people would actually bring in that same Uniden model or similar (buttons worn off, stained with cigarette smoke) and ask if we carried replacement batteries for it. Yes of course, they're right over there next to the 8-track tape and LaserDisc players :rolleyes:

when I was a little kid (c. 1994) I had a pair of toy walkie talkies that were GREAT at picking up cordless phone conversations, especially those big chunky Uniden ones with the extendable antenna. One time I heard our next-door neighbor yelling at his ex-wife on the phone lmao...good times

Then about 800 centuries later I was working in electronics at Wally World and people would actually bring in that same Uniden model or similar (buttons worn off, stained with cigarette smoke) and ask if we carried replacement batteries for it. Yes of course, they're right over there next to the 8-track tape and LaserDisc players :rolleyes:
Better than asking if they can return it...

Anything with tiny ass barcodes drive me bonkers.

Speaking of....could they make the numbers on clothing any smaller? Like when the guest takes off the tags and we have to punch in the dcpi off the clothing itself. I literally need a magnifying glass. Usually, I have to just ask the guest to read the numbers off because I can't read them to save my life.

Also those giant packs of Bullseye stuffed animals...just one is enough to fill a whole repack...gtfo with this, I need my repacks for toys

Selling blankets just tied with those damn cloth ribbons. We have a whole cart of opened ones because people can't imagine what 8' x 8' looks like so they have to open them up. That cart has been sitting in the middle of Domestics because no one would want to re-fold and re-package them even if we had the time.

Two items from Bullseye's Playground come to mind:

Runner up: Those little tiny Christmas trees coated with glitter

First place worst: clear bouncy balls filled with liquid. We had an entire box of those we had to defect out because a few leaked and ruined the labels of all the rest. Someone had to post a note at the Guest Service with the DPCI because we kept finding more of them with bad/missing labels.

Talking or barking or meowing stuffed animal toys. If I had children and one of those toys came to my house, they would mysteriously lose their "very special, non-replaceable" batteries.
Selling blankets just tied with those damn cloth ribbons. We have a whole cart of opened ones because people can't imagine what 8' x 8' looks like so they have to open them up. That cart has been sitting in the middle of Domestics because no one would want to re-fold and re-package them even if we had the time.
The people who do this must be the same as those who open up a curtain panel or a shower curtain - because the one on display isn't big enough? And then they just leave it there, unfolded and draped all over the base deck, spilling onto the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back