Archived X-Mas Toy Flipping 2016 is in full swing - Hatchimals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are-Hatchimals-Available-on-Black-Friday-in-Canada-Walmart-USA-Hatchimals-Ad.jpg

I almost bought a couple Hatchimals when they first came out. They seemed interesting and I thought I might like to have one for myself, and gift a few.

Imagine my dismay when I saw that the little fuckers were going for tens of thousands of dollars on eBay. What the actual fuck???

Jesus, talk about winning the lottery. Who knew this stupid toy would be The One???

I had several people ask me about hatchimals in the middle of the BF blitz. I managed not to laugh in their stupid face, it took a lot of effort, but I did it.
I laughed. Then explained myself. Many of them had never heard of them...

Question. What do you guys do when you get a casepack of Hatchimals? We started handing out tickets but what comes to mind is when should we give the tickets out? Im thinking 10 minutes before the door opens if they're waiting by the door. That way they'll suffer waiting in the cold weather with the rest of the people who really wants one.

Question. What do you guys do when you get a casepack of Hatchimals? We started handing out tickets but what comes to mind is when should we give the tickets out? Im thinking 10 minutes before the door opens if they're waiting by the door. That way they'll suffer waiting in the cold weather with the rest of the people who really wants one.
We started doing exactly that.

Flow TL has been checking the detailed DCI report as soon as a trailer drops in, so he'll already know if we're getting any when he pulls up at 3:30. But he won't say shit to any of the crazies who are already outside waiting.

If we do get some, he'll print tickets and hand them out at 7:50 and a flow tm will ring them out at the electronics boat. If we don't get any, he'll go tell them at 7:50.

Last edited:
CyFfpxHUcAAyxjU.jpg
These two brothers are scum in my book

Brothers bet big, cash in on Hatchimals craze
It's called capitalism. They took a guess back in October that these would be huge and they spent a ton of money based on that guess. It was a big risk.

They are listing them on eBay for the retail price and the consumers decide how much they are ultimately willing to pay.

How is it a big risk when they can just return them to the store. I bought one to flip but I'm just going to give it as a gift because the kids will love it.

Also imo they shouldnt even give out tickets at the door. The first people that gets to the aisle should be the one to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back