Archived X-Mas Toy Flipping 2016 is in full swing - Hatchimals

Status
Not open for further replies.
In contract to what our Spin Master rep said last week, our store is apparently getting 40 Hatchimals in the next week. We have 4 casepaks of each color coming in the next week. Anybody else seeing this at their store? Seems odd that we have had so few, but now are all of a sudden being allocated this many?

Apparently, Hatchimals are in our ad next week. Would sure be nice if we actually had some when they were being advertised.

We are told to stock pile all hatchimals for this Sunday's ad. Read your red wire.

We are told to stock pile all hatchimals for this Sunday's ad. Read your red wire.

Good to know.. It won't happen. I have a couple LOD's who will hide them but others that can't be bothered and would sell the lot to one person to not have to deal with it.

Here's next weeks ad.

IMG_0844.jpg

Limit two per guest? What the fuck is wrong with the person who wrote that? And what the fuck is wrong with the person who approved it? What fairytale world do they live in where that won't cause any problems?

It needs to be ONE per guest!

Oh joy! I cant wait for all the people who camp out knowing the system (Brickseek) says we have them in being told we dont have any for sale.

Limit two per guest? What the fuck is wrong with the person who wrote that? And what the fuck is wrong with the person who approved it? What fairytale world do they live in where that won't cause any problems?

It needs to be ONE per guest!
Being from a large family, two at least seems kinda reasonable.

Being from a large family, two at least seems kinda reasonable.

True but at the same time how do you explain to all of the other guest that dont get one that you allowed the person in front of them to buy 2? I mean I get what you are saying because my sister and I are close enough in age that my parents would have almost been obligated to get 2 if we wanted one. I just know from personal experience people do not like when someone gets seconds before they even get first.

True but at the same time how do you explain to all of the other guest that dont get one that you allowed the person in front of them to buy 2? I mean I get what you are saying because my sister and I are close enough in age that my parents would have almost been obligated to get 2 if we wanted one. I just know from personal experience people do not like when someone gets seconds before they even get first.
Well said

Sucks but that's life. imo Hatchimals should be first come first serve. Waiting in line for an item that's not officially preordered and being able to get without going to floor is dumb, whether it's a hot item or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back