Archived X-Mas Toy Flipping 2016 is in full swing - Hatchimals

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got some on our truck today and of course they sold out in 5 minutes but browsing online in my Facebook groups I saw a lady in my area magically selling one for $150. I tried to go back and find it but it magically got deleted.

We got some on our truck today and of course they sold out in 5 minutes but browsing online in my Facebook groups I saw a lady in my area magically selling one for $150. I tried to go back and find it but it magically got deleted.
5 minutes what took so long

I bet some of those who were lucky to get one could sell it in the parking lot to the highest bidder.

My ETL said someone asked him about the DCI for our trailer.

These people are fuckin' insane jesus christ on a cracker.

CyFfpxHUcAAyxjU.jpg
These two brothers are scum in my book

Brothers bet big, cash in on Hatchimals craze

Why? They made an investment and it paid off.

5 minutes what took so long

I bet some of those who were lucky to get one could sell it in the parking lot to the highest bidder.

Didn't expect people to line up outside we haven't gotten any in a month. So LOD had to scramble.

I had 2 guests ask me yesterday about a Dec 4th Hatchimal event. Luckily our SpinMaster rep was in the store so the question was relayed to her. She said there is this wild rumor on social media that Target, Walmart, TRU and others will be getting huge shipments of Hatchimals for the week of Dec 4. She said it is just that, a rumor. Apparently TRU will have it in their ad this coming week and guests are taking that as confirmation stores will be getting a ton. We all know what happened when Target ran it in the add 3 weeks ago with 30% off...LOL, no store had any! These ads are created many many weeks in advance, before they ever knew there would be a supply issue. She confirmed that a case or two will continue to trickle into stores, but that large shipments to retailers will not occur until 2017.

1 per family
So if 2 or 3 family members in line they all only get 1.
Unless they don't talk to each other and play dumb and don't use the same red card to pay

Then how will we know they are related

Apparently my stores opening lod/teamleads forgot to let the people who had been waiting outside since before 4am know that we didn't get any hatchimals/nes systems in, and after opening the doors about 30 people just ran straight for electronics/toys and got pretty annoyed, the flow tm's working electronics got an earful. Also didn't help that someone put out the batman vinyl funko shipper the week before and all of them were sold out even though they were street dated for today.

Apparently my stores opening lod/teamleads forgot to let the people who had been waiting outside since before 4am know that we didn't get any hatchimals/nes systems in, and after opening the doors about 30 people just ran straight for electronics/toys and got pretty annoyed, the flow tm's working electronics got an earful. Also didn't help that someone put out the batman vinyl funko shipper the week before and all of them were sold out even though they were street dated for today.

I know that shipper was out last week street date or not, cause I shot rigs for it last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back