Archived X-Mas Toy Flipping 2016 is in full swing - Hatchimals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, let the fun begin.

Was anyone around during the early days of the Nintendo Wii? That was a mess...literally every day people would call Electronics asking when we would get another shipment and every time we did people would line up outside our store.

I'm talking months after it released, maybe even a year or more.
Last year it was the Wii U with Splatoon.

We got three today sold 1 today holding the other 2 for Sunday morning for the ad. We took them out of stock

They are in the AP office.

The new Electronics TM put one on hold today without knowing we weren't putting it on hold. The guest is out of town and isn't getting it until tomorrow. Which means Target.com is going to show we still have them tomorrow, even though we sold the other 5 right after that one was put on hold. He's closing tomorrow and I'm tempted to transfer every call about them to him. I won't. But I want to.

The operator before I came in kept track and had 41 calls before 2:30 about it; I didn't keep track but it was the only calls I got all night.

Research it to zero.

So we got 6 Hatchimals today. A toy vendor bought 2 of them about 10 minutes before we opened. A TL bought 1 of them 15 minutes after we opened. And the other 3 actually sat on the shelf for a few hours before being purchased by lucky guests. The on-hands were correct, but the website never changed from showing all 5 DPCIs as out of stock.

Amazingly, I didn't have a single SPU or SFS order for any of them.

They allowed a vendor to buy them before store open?
Nobody allowed anyone to do anything. The toy vendor came in to do whatever it is that he does, and myself and another TM witnessed him go through the self checkout with them (our SCO is usually opened by 7:45). I'm not sure if he left at that point or stashed them in his car and came back.

Nobody allowed anyone to do anything. The toy vendor came in to do whatever it is that he does, and myself and another TM witnessed him go through the self checkout with them (our SCO is usually opened by 7:45). I'm not sure if he left at that point or stashed them in his car and came back.

You should have stopped the vendor. They work for Target. They are not guests. Especially if the store isn't even open yet. But I'm a dick about stuff like that cause it's fun lol.

You should have stopped the vendor. They work for Target. They are not guests. Especially if the store isn't even open yet. But I'm a dick about stuff like that cause it's fun lol.
I considered it, but as he was walking up front, I assumed he was going past the checkouts to the backroom. Didn't realize he was buying them until he was finishing at the SCO.

I would tell your STL and AP. That wouldn't fly in my store. As TM's, we are allowed to buy any of the "hot" items if we are on the clock. Even on break. It has to be our unpaid meal time, or before or after a shift. Which means, none of us are getting any. *sigh*

My STL holds vendors to the TM purchase guidelines.

What the bloody hell is a Hatchimal anyways?

On the rare occasion that we actually receive any Hatchimals, they're kept behind the service desk with a strict limit of one per guest. No holds, no resellers, no nothing.

We've started using a similar system for the Toy of the Day after all the crap that went down with those last year.

All 5 DPCIs are showing an ETA of 11/25..

Thats for your store not all stores right? Does that mean the stores will no longer get any before the 25th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back