Archived Yep, it’s broken: A PMT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have yet to be called out for power washing past 8. One day I was power washing until 10 and no one said anything.

I don’t have the storage space for sandbags. I get enough shit about how having too much stuff in my office as it is.

I would agree, but that 2 hours I have before guests is prime time. Due to a pretty specific and unfortunate circumstance, I can’t power wash after 8.

I only have an hour. I do the entrance area right first thing, then move down to the next spigot and I'm out of everyones way.

If the weather is nice, I'll keep washing well past store opening, nobody cares.

Lets see how long Yammer lasts. They wonder why we get off process because they always change the apps on us.

Lets see how long Yammer lasts. They wonder why we get off process because they always change the apps on us.

Bro that shit is retarded. We cant keep a fucking app more than a year bascially...

Maximo is being fucked around and mixed with the fucking WorkOrder app.... bruh just have Maximo Mobile and call it a day.

Social Sites into Pm2GO into Yammer.

Surveys went from GOCanvas to Gizmo to fucking Maximo

Just goes to show you how retarded the PM leaders are.

I mean why the hell am I doing high dusting on the Bounceback list this week when Maximo had it scheduled the LOS for this month’s high dusting to be done last week? And two weeks is not enough time to paint everything that they wanted painted in my store.

Just goes to show you how retarded the PM leaders are.

I mean why the hell am I doing high dusting on the Bounceback list this week when Maximo had it scheduled the LOS for this month’s high dusting to be done last week? And two weeks is not enough time to paint everything that they wanted painted in my store.

Yeah fuck that, I'll get done what I can... whatever I cant, can fucking wait.

I had to buy Guest Service bulbs, because they arent on SAP,voff some shady bulb site

Plus we aren't salaried, so we shouldn't have to worry about shit off the clock, 40 hours to do a walk, Pms, stupid ass FPs, fixing whatever randomly breaks around the store, and then to do shit off that task list. tf

I was showing a coworker yammer this morning... it was all .gif comments and silliness. No wonder some people can't get their work done.

By “no power washing” i meant I found a municipal code that allows me to so I do the store front a couple times a month. I’m not sandbagging anything. Ever. Remember to recycle your waste tap water though by catching it and pouring down a drain! lol stupid.

And the new yammer thing is retarded. The activity stream worked good for what it was. Soon they’re going to roll it out to other aspects of the store and non-pmt’s are going to post dumb questions about shit they shouldn’t touch. My districts HR, AP, and STL already have groups made for them when I searched my D# this morning.

Oh and I got a DeWalt grinder in the mail and I don’t even have batteries for the fuckin thing.

Last edited:
I was showing a coworker yammer this morning... it was all .gif comments and silliness. No wonder some people can't get their work done.

Maybe they’ll make certain PMT’s moderate it too.. you know, since our shitty hanger return numbers, electronics display sets, and furniture building is our responsibility on top of keeping a multi-million dollar asset functional and astetically pleasing.

Yeah fuck that, I'll get done what I can... whatever I cant, can fucking wait.

I had to buy Guest Service bulbs, because they arent on SAP,voff some shady bulb site

Hah, I requisitioned a case of flood lamps for my perimeter motion lights and some vestibule lights last week because SAP is dogshit at posting descriptions and photos.

Plus we aren't salaried, so we shouldn't have to worry about shit off the clock, 40 hours to do a walk, Pms, stupid ass FPs, fixing whatever randomly breaks around the store, and then to do shit off that task list. tf

This is legit what I also do as a Signing TM, not salaried, and probably paid 1/3-1/2 what you are, it is bullshit.

By “no power washing” i meant I found a municipal code that allows me to so I do the store front a couple times a month. I’m not sandbagging anything. Ever. Remember to recycle your waste tap water though by catching it and pouring down a drain! lol stupid.

And the new yammer thing is retarded. The activity stream worked good for what it was. Soon they’re going to roll it out to other aspects of the store and non-pmt’s are going to post dumb questions about shit they shouldn’t touch. My districts HR, AP, and STL already have groups made for them when I searched my D# this morning.

Oh and I got a DeWalt grinder in the mail and I don’t even have batteries for the fuckin thing.
Ive only gotten the vacuum so far.

I haven’t gotten any new tools yet but I already have the vacuum but doesn’t hurt to have an extra.

Cordless grinder? That’s awesome. I have a Dewalt grinder already but it’s corded.

If you cut shelves for plano, do you mark it under store support, fix on spot, or make a WO for it.

Fun fact that I heard from a peer but didn't know - housekeeping work orders count against our in-house percentage.

Every time you find a carpet stain, you better have 4 CMs to go with it!

Fun fact that I heard from a peer but didn't know - housekeeping work orders count against our in-house percentage.

Every time you find a carpet stain, you better have 4 CMs to go with it!
This is true. Landscaping too, and any HQ initiated work orders, like vendor performed PMs. It’s ridiculous to even bring these numbers up on visits because they’re so skewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back