You can't do this return???

Ask for your tl, etl or lod for help first..
Target app receipts page now has receipt number AND VCD for online orders & store purchases.
718 is for overrides.

Last edited:
same but if they ask for my manager and my TL is gonna come over and do it anyways might as well save everyone the time.

that being said we're also empowered to follow the policy and deny if appropriate.

same but if they ask for my manager and my TL is gonna come over and do it anyways might as well save everyone the time.

that being said we're also empowered to follow the policy and deny if appropriate.
I don't deal with returns anymore but back when I did at my old job, it became much less stressful once I realized it was really no skin off my nose. It's not my money, and if leadership will do it anyway, there is no sense in getting worked up over it.

I don't deal with returns anymore but back when I did at my old job, it became much less stressful once I realized it was really no skin off my nose. It's not my money, and if leadership will do it anyway, there is no sense in getting worked up over it.
Yeah. I’ve gotten more lax as well over time. Now I’m really only strict if the guest is rude or I suspect/know it’s fraud

Back