Archived You racist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an employee try to play the card when I gave her a poor review. I am Jewish and she is Muslim. She went so far and got our Market HR manager involved in it. I had to pull all 100+ reviews of my other Muslim employees that got meets expectations or higher. I pulled all of this TM documented coaching and write ups to prove she warranted a below expectations.

It was extremely upsetting that I had to be interviewed by higher up HR managers about my religious beliefs and had my integrity questioned for a split second.

Luckily, I was able to prove that she was a crap worker and my religion had nothing to due with her ability to perform her job duties.
I mean, I can see minorities being paranoid about racism because they have to deal with it their whole life. But if they get a poor review because they're a lazy worker, they have no one to blame but themself.

Can't you turn that around for white people? Can't you make the argument that some white people go out of their way to be nice to minorities and to not make waves with them so there isn't drama and that the white people don't get accused of being called racists?

Being accused of racism is a death sentence in American society. No one wants to be accused of that.

Who doesnt love anyone with a victim complex? These type seem to have other winning personality trits as well, often control freaks and bullies
Ill make `em a victim, but good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back