Archived YouTubers at Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave Ballerino

badges badges badges badges mushroom mushroom
I like seeing what other Targets look like, and one of my favorite YouTubers recently posted a vlog of her and a friend goofing off in what looks like might be one of the Target Express versions (I suspect because of the unique endcap toppers that supposedly only go to those).. Are there any other Youtube videos you know of, other than the famous security footage videos of the dumb employee mistakes?

Begins appx 9:24 --

I've seen Bunny and soundlyawake do videos in Target. I'd love to see Willam in Target!

I pray that one day my fave YTer will come into my Target. I mean, it's basically a .1% chance but he lives in LA so maybe,,,,just maybe the stars will align just right and he'll somehow be in my area and be like "hey I need a thing from Target" and I will be there

And I will guest service him

I will guest service him so hard

I love you Nate ;_;

Yeah I'd be a bit annoyed if someone came in and acted silly for the sake of a YT vid. I mean the shopping cart prank was alright because at least they had the okay from Spot to do it.

But man if a YTer (Nate) came by just for coming by and buying what they needed (pls electronics) I would be so down

MayBaby (Megan DeAngelis) came to my city for an annual event (which I won't name because it will rveveal my location) and went to Target..... but not my store! The one store about five miles from mine. -.- Grrrrr..

There's the Meghan Trainor videos too. She seems to like having lil concerts in the store.

Hank Green had to spend 15 hrs in a Target as a punishment for not completing his required video for the vlogbrothers channel. (at least I think that is why, I've not really watched much of the vlogbrothers stuff and this is really old.(

At the three minute mark it said "the target cafe closed before I could get a hot dog...". He was there for fifteen hours! Am I missing something or are his time management skills just horrible?

This is the Hodgetwins (fitness twins/vloggers/etc), one of their many shopping experiences at Target. I follow them pretty religiously lol.

My store got some farting prank youtube guy earlier this year.
Fortunately I wasn't working that day to be part of that cringeworthy mess.

I don't know what the fascination is with doing all these cutesy videos at Target. People seem to think it's the sexier Walmart but it's not, I can assure you. No matter how much Brian wants you to think it is.

I don't know what the fascination is with doing all these cutesy videos at Target. People seem to think it's the sexier Walmart but it's not, I can assure you. No matter how much Brian wants you to think it is.

Well, it kinda is. That's what marketing is, and why we attract college hipsters, annoying youtube folk, and snobby soccer moms. I'll always remember the guy that told me he liked Target better because the women were better looking than the ones at WalMart.

maxresdefault.jpg

We had these two kids filming themselves while riding skateboards around and throwing things all over grocery and seasonal. The worst part? AP wasn't in so we had to call the LOD but he didn't do shit. Why do these amateur youtubers and viners think trashing stores is funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back