Zebra Devices

Don't the Zebras automatically log out the previous user when they either power them off or put them on the charger?

I have seen my Zebra just log me out when I am still using it.
It will logout on charger.
Not power off.
The problem is when you do a logout in any app except pickup, pickup doesn't know to turn off drive up notifications.

The mid day logoffs are usually because you don't login to something else with a few hours. Your login session is only valid for 2-4 hours after you login, but if you login to a new app 4 hours and 1 minute later you need to enter your pin again.

Don't the Zebras automatically log out the previous user when they either power them off or put them on the charger?
idk about power them off but when they hit the charger yes they log out
I have seen my Zebra just log me out when I am still using it.
I haven't had this happen to me as often as it was before but I will say that it usually logs me out when I hit the 10 hour mark OR if I had to restart my device while it was logged in and I had to switch apps (like from myDay to priceMatch.)

I think the last time I tried that I couldn't get the brightness slider to move.
Tried it again. This time tapped on the slider to choose it. It worked.

Before, I thought I had to leave one finger on the pull-down to keep it on the screen and at the same time move the brightness slider with a different finger.

Awesome!

What else does it fix?!
You can turn on cellular if your store loses wifi but obviously don’t test this feature. It is only available on tc56/57 devices I believe. Tc51/52 don’t have cellular. You can reset the scanner on the device here. I believe there is also a more advanced reboot option as well. In the upper right corner of the app there is a reprocess button which reprocesses targets profiles on the device. Obviously you can also reprocess individual apps. There is also a admin section but I can’t figure out the code. If anybody knows it lmk. It’s basically just used to reset things on the device. It’s pretty useful to fix issues if a device is having issues.

Don’t know if this belongs but the audit (suspect) now has the proper smart schematic notation. Whoever fixed this oversight needs to get a brownie or a chocolate chip cookie.

Nothing like the driveup notification honking at a elderly guest that I'm behind in the aisle patiently waiting for them to pass where i need to put the item.

So many dirty looks and karen ish responses..

That's why it's disabled on my 2 favorite devices.

Nothing like the driveup notification honking at a elderly guest that I'm behind in the aisle patiently waiting for them to pass where i need to put the item.

So many dirty looks and karen ish responses..

That's why it's disabled on my 2 favorite devices.
I disable it when I get my device and enable it when I leave. I’m not bothered during my shift but it’s ready for whoever after me if they need the alerts.

Back