Archived Zebra question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried searching before asking does anyone know if it’s possible to transfer calls from 1 zebra to another. It would make more sense instead of having a zebra in hand and still finding a phone for a extension to transfer a call.

I don’t believe we can transfer to individual devices but I transfer it to 3544 and tell the other line to pick up first.

Last edited:
We dont transfer we park it and tell the dept to pick it up. Its literally the same as using the fr phone or portable. The hard part is having someone in the dept actually not be lazy amd answer their darn call.

No you can't transfer calls to a specific zebra. Just park it and let the TM know what extension to pick up. There's a guide on workbench that should be fairly easy to find. Just search Zebra calls. If I remember correctly it's just a PDF with a few pages.

Edit: To be clear, you can park and transfer directly from the zebra so you shouldn't need to go find a portable phone. There's 10 lines to park a call on so it should never be an issue to find an open line.

Edit: This might help MyDevice Phone calls - https://www.thebreakroom.org/threads/mydevice-phone-calls.20096/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back