Archived Zebra Stockroom Location Label SAP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

That BackroomGuy

Resigned Fulfillment TL
hey all!

does anyone know if the zebra printers have location label sap numbers? like, the big hip printers have them on SAP, classified as T0317.1.

Didn't the numbers for everything else stay the same when they were replaced with the smaller rolls?

It wouldn't surprise me if they're just discontinuing them.

The numbers shifted a bit with zebras. Try T0317.2 Everything else that was .1 went to .2 so if that doesn't work, it might not exist.
If that doesn't let me know, I think I've got a case hidden or numbers written down somewhere.

does the zebra even let you print them? or are you trying to use them for the oneil printer? If the zebra does not let you then you probably are out of luck as they wont carry them since oneils are phased out, everyone should be getting the rest of their zebra printers now.

I believe I read where the Zebra printers will allow Backroom LOC label printing, I haven’t troed it myself but I have a roll somewhere I can def. try at some point.

I believe I read where the Zebra printers will allow Backroom LOC label printing, I haven’t troed it myself but I have a roll somewhere I can def. try at some point.
they sent them, I'd better be able to use them or I'll mysupport it till they do...

I believe you can print use mydevice to print single labels. Under maintenance nackroom location management. You just need to be connected to a hip printer.

When in “Backroom Location Management” scan the mobile printer and tap the magnifying glass in the tap right corner and enter your location. This method allows for an individual location print out via a mobile printer.
Typing the location on the tabs forces you to use a desktop printer.

Honestly, I thought backroom locations label rolls were discounted for zebra printers. I didn’t think there would be many backroom labels on the roll.

Last edited:
Works pretty similar to the old way. You can create a batch if printing multiple locations or just type in the location and print a single one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back