Archived "0 On Floor" after transition is set

Status
Not open for further replies.

PackAndCry

Furniture, Call Button One
Usually, when we set seasonal and tie all the pogs, they'll all automatically have the shelf capacity as the "on floor" number for any transition that was trapped. When we set seasonal this time, they all say "0 on floor", and we've had to manually change the SFQ for each item, or it drops into the OOS batches immediately after we backstock it. This never happened before the upgrade to myWork 2.0, so I'm not sure if it's related, but is anyone else having this problem? Anyone know of a way to fix it other than manually changing the SFQs?

So, I've actually had a few stores call in and escalate this.
I'm not sure yet if it's intentional or not.
It seems like it's only meant to be intentional if you've Pre-Tied and then Tied. Is that the case?

Me and my team have reached out to the Presentation Team regardless.
The thing is, this shouldn't ever happen, since it's basically doubling or tripling the payroll being used to set and push transition since we have to stop and fight with that EXF screen every time we push something (and, of course, "on floor" is damn near impossible to tap half the time). Not to mention the payroll being burned by pulling then backstocking all our backstock for the items we forgot to change the SFQ for. I can't imagine it's intentional. We had all of regular and mini-seasonal pre-tied, and this has never happened before. It is working properly for items received since the pogs were tied.

From my understanding, the items should be added to the SFQ if the pogs are pretied, and that's part of the point of doing the preties (not just so that the flow label gives the right location). It seems like whatever triggers freight from push-all trucks to be added to the SFQ isn't triggering correctly for a pretie. I'm curious, now that I think about it, is if it's some sort of consequence of STO/SUBT allegedly no longer being able to communicate with the replenishment system.

No. If we pushed over what the capacity (and, therefore, the SFQ) said in the system, we corrected the capacity and the SFQ, otherwise we left it alone. Most of the ones we had to adjust were just obvious goofs (like an item having a capacity of 366 instead of 36).

Usually, when we set seasonal and tie all the pogs, they'll all automatically have the shelf capacity as the "on floor" number for any transition that was trapped. When we set seasonal this time, they all say "0 on floor", and we've had to manually change the SFQ for each item, or it drops into the OOS batches immediately after we backstock it. This never happened before the upgrade to myWork 2.0, so I'm not sure if it's related, but is anyone else having this problem? Anyone know of a way to fix it other than manually changing the SFQs?
I just backstock 5 pallets and it all came out in fill group I scan each item and says 0 on the floor I told my seasonal tl to do an audit to stop it

Last edited:
So, I've actually had a few stores call in and escalate this.
I'm not sure yet if it's intentional or not.
It seems like it's only meant to be intentional if you've Pre-Tied and then Tied. Is that the case?

Me and my team have reached out to the Presentation Team regardless.

For me it is

I think it's not recognizing the pre-tie when the truck is recognized as a push-all (not sure how that works, but I am curious if someone wants to explain it to me, lol).

I think it's not recognizing the pre-tie when the truck is recognized as a push-all (not sure how that works, but I am curious if someone wants to explain it to me, lol).
It has to be something different because it was pre-tied which gave me the ability to trap it off the truck and the on hands are correct . So not sure wtf is up

Last edited:
It has to be something different because it was pre-tied which gave be the ability to trap it off the truck and the on hands are correct . So not sure wtf is up
Yeah, I think, at least according to my plano TL, it only added to the SFQ for a transition if it was pretied, so now it's acting like it wasn't pretied even though it was, if that makes sense.

Yeah, I think, at least according to my plano TL, it only added to the SFQ for a transition if it was pretied, so now it's acting like it wasn't pretied even though it was, if that makes sense.
It’s actually because no pogs were dropped it was pre-tied and stayed on pallets. When pogs are dropped it will automatically change the sfq

Last edited:
Not sure if you guys remember 2-3 years ago there was a software update. This is pre- mod, pre-new unload process. I remember having to manually update the system on the newly set kids bedding pog. All the locations showed 0 on floor. I my supported this and they had no answer for why the SFQ did not automatically update. I can attest that this POG was pre-tied so not sure what or why it's not working the way it should. I think there needs to be another update or something because we are spending more time than necessary for a system that is supposed to work. IT STILL DOES NOT WORK! :mad::mad: And on top of that, I'm blamed and supposed to know why batches don't drop in as soon as you tie a POG or why it drops into the dam autos... Well I didn't write the program so maybe someone other than me needs to figure it out!

Last edited:
The pricing team is now aware. They will be running some stuff everyday to update the SFQ if you've tied new POGs. They're starting work on the fix for myWork, but don't know when it'll be out.
Any chance they can post something on Workbench about it? Sorry if they already did, not at work now to check. Just can't exactly reference TBR when I'm telling our team that we don't need to screw around with the SFQ for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back