141s in MyDay

Hey All!
I’m curious what the “I’m Done” option is in the Fill section while doing 141s. Can I just stop doing those when I choose even though it doesn’t show “Task Completed”? What’s its purpose?
Do you think we should be pulling 141s through the day?
Thank you!

As far as I can tell, the I'm done is what you select when you've filled your vehicle and need to push it, or you need to exit out of it and check on item details, or if you need to backstock something or generally do anything in the middle of the batch that requires you to exit out of the batch and do other things in the app. You're then required to go back into fill and hunt down your batch and go back into it.

So, it's just another way in which the MyDay app wastes time when using it.

I always just hit the back button in the top-left, is there a difference which you use?

As far as I can tell, the I'm done is what you select when you've filled your vehicle and need to push it, or you need to exit out of it and check on item details, or if you need to backstock something or generally do anything in the middle of the batch that requires you to exit out of the batch and do other things in the app. You're then required to go back into fill and hunt down your batch and go back into it.

So, it's just another way in which the MyDay app wastes time when using it.

I was happy to see that we could toggle between fill and backstock if after I pulled and item I could immediately backstock it if somehow my quantities were off or something. However it seems that once I backstock it shows up again in my pull.
I’m in Beauty where many of our stock is housed right on the sales floor under the fixtures. It seems rather inefficient to have to pull numerous mascaras or nail polishes that won’t fit on the sales floor to immediately set in my three-tier in the area to be backstocked. I wish I could do it within the pull but I guess not. Or am I doing it wrong?

hello,
I’m looking for tips on BRLA with my day
Is the best way to correct ghost still better to do with audit? Or just hit all item scanned? I’ve noticed with Audit when I get out of my batch to clear the error and when I get back in more is added to my batch. Is this still the best way? Or is there another way?
Thanks!

hello,
Is the best way to correct ghost still better to do with audit? Or just hit all item scanned? I’ve noticed with Audit when I get out of my batch to clear the error and when I get back in more is added to my batch. Is this still the best way? Or is there another way?
Thanks!
There is no other way.

hello,
Thanks!

Lol Negative...you must suffer

There is no other way.

Muhaahahahahaha

Back