$15 off $25.00 Mailer

Hi all,

I got the employee circle offer today in the mail. I scanned it into my app and now I can't seem to find it? I added a few items to my cart that totaled $60 or so. Nothing is coming up at checkout. I tried to scan it again and it said it was already redeemed. My question is how do I use this coupon?

Thank you

Your cashier should have a manual barcode. Be honest and only use it once.
If you try to use it more than once Remember you need to link it to your tm number - both times - so it can be tracked. Not a good idea to try to be cheap/sneaky/dishonest for 15. Bucks.
got mine in the mail today - will use the postcard but will not ask a cashier to scan the manual barcode another time cause i’m not losing my job over a coupon.
dishonest is no different for a small or large amount

If you try to use it more than once Remember you need to link it to your tm number - both times - so it can be tracked. Not a good idea to try to be cheap/sneaky/dishonest for 15. Bucks.
got mine in the mail today - will use the postcard but will not ask a cashier to scan the manual barcode another time cause i’m not losing my job over a coupon.
dishonest is no different for a small or large amount
Agree completely. The mailer doesn’t work on it’s own though, you have to scan it with the target app and it will be in your wallet.

Is there suppose to be a deadline when we're suppose to get it? Only thing I got in the mail was the California-specific health check target letter.

Maybe this is the way they are going to slim down the TM when everyone comes back from leave. Target is always thinking! Play it safe and only use it once.

Back