2021 Team Member Reviews

We didn’t do scores for categories? It is just one score with a small paragraph on things you’re doing good in and things to improve on written from the team lead. TM is given the copy of their merit sheet that shows score, raise and date it’s effective. Nevertheless if your online review is different then what was given to you it needs to be addressed to your HR.
Oh wow I got confused then, lol. The one I had to "acknowledge" online was 3 sentences that sounded like the previous rating system so I guess that's what made me think of that. I'm definitely going to ask HR about it during my next shift though. Thanks!

Reviews started being given this week. Except for my department, the TL told me that they are ‘waiting until it’s almost too late and then maybe somebody else will do it’.

If that doesn’t tell you what my store culture is like right now...

Reviews started being given this week. Except for my department, the TL told me that they are ‘waiting until it’s almost too late and then maybe somebody else will do it’.

Lol…. Kind of funny in a face palm type of way

I think they start May 2nd. You probably can log onto workday on May 2nd and find your new hourly wage.

It is standard. This is one reason you don't want to keep team members lingering in seasonal for too long, even though they can remain seasonal for 165 days.

I don’t think they cancelled it at my store, but I took an LOA because it was when shit was hitting the fan in New York, and when I returned the never gave me my review lol. They said they had to give it to me, but I guess they forgot.
You're not alone. I got a raise on last year's review, but as soon as they upped the wage to 15$, they took away my raise. How is that ethical? But then again, Target severely lacks ethical treatment of their employees.

You're not alone. I got a raise on last year's review, but as soon as they upped the wage to 15$, they took away my raise. How is that ethical? But then again, Target severely lacks ethical treatment of their employees.
They gave you a raise, then gave another raise. I mean I guess you can argue you should make above the minimum, but you’re still making more money.

DIO, 2% An improvement over last year's so I can't really complain. TL said they want my RC metric to improve, and be more chatty with guests. I've been asking, so I'll just have to up the game .

Would you have preferred they give you a raise amount just added to what you were making before the bump to $15? If that would have put you over $15, I can understand why you might be upset, but if you are actually further ahead with the bump to $15, then I just don't understand.....explique s'il vous plait.....

20210429_180618.jpg

so i got this and im jus MAD but i expected it bcos my lead clearly does not vibe w me

one of the issues brought up was tht i never answer the walkie and im difficult to get a hold of

when ive literally time and time again shown i somehow get the fucked walkie that doesnt work so often and other tms SEE ME practically yelling into the walkie to reply and no one can hear it

and tht i spend too much time in the back room and how am i supposed to help guests like tht

when the reason i ever go back there is to pull 141s.....backstock.....or try and purge the back. none of those take a lot of time. but again, jus my luck that every time i get called its when im in the back. and even when im NOT in the back, i could be 3 aisles over and someone call for me and me lead goes "wHERE R U????" "3 aisles over"

and of course they vaguely mentioned performance issues but didnt get specific but i kno damn well they mean the times i would "not do what im told" i.e told to work a uboat of books, id say i would get to it if i had time (and surprise surprise i literally didnt have time like 90% of the time) or my lead would tell me to do smth when im in the middle of smth or trying to do things in a certain order, id say that and its taken as me not wanting to listen

so anyways i got 8 cents compared to the 30 cents another coworker got for just standing at the boat because hes "visible" to the guests

Back