2021 Team Member Reviews

Spoiler alert you can’t even get a raise unless you a *TL, or you consider 40 cents a “raise”, oooor it’s 1921 and you just topped off your glazed ceramic piggy bank with that 40 cents and you about to hit the Ford dealership for that Model T you been saving up for

Out of curiosity, I wonder how many ION reviews you get before you should start to worry about your job
I would say one if it’s followed up by coaching or any type of corrective action. If no correctives follow it might just be a budgetary thing, but it does let you know that you unfortunately aren’t top of leadership’s pecking order...☹️

Out of curiosity, I wonder how many ION reviews you get before you should start to worry about your job
Definitely differs by store. However at our store the only way you even get an ION on your review is if you’re already on corrective action and then it shouldn’t be a surprise that you receive that review.

I would say one if it’s followed up by coaching or any type of corrective action. If no correctives follow it might just be a budgetary thing, but it does let you know that you unfortunately aren’t top of leadership’s pecking order...☹️
An ION review didn't mean much in the past because Target kept bumping up the base pay.

That being said it's bullshit that a 18 year old with no work experience makes almost the same as me.

I have always thought Target does that so they can get seasonal workers to come back every year.

I got DIO. When I asked about DEO and how to achieve it, I was told the team members who get DEO are very helpful in OTHER areas of the store and had other Team Leads praise them. I'm in fulfillment, an area which is extremely busy, so how am I supposed to get DEO when we rarely ever get sent to other areas? On the random occasion we slow down, I help push, I do 141s.. so what gives? We went over my metrics, I'm in the green for everything. We have a new GM ETL, so if she was part of the 'review' she barely knows the team members she's reviewing. It all just seems kind of crappy.

No one on my team has had their review yet. At this point I guess we'll see how we did on next weeks paycheck.

nobody on my team has gotten theirs and TL doesn't know when he can hand them out. Specialty Sales has already gotten theirs that I know of

can anybody tell me where to look exactly on workday to find my raise? I've been scouring the site since May 2nd to no avail :/

nobody on my team has gotten theirs and TL doesn't know when he can hand them out. Specialty Sales has already gotten theirs that I know of

can anybody tell me where to look exactly on workday to find my raise? I've been scouring the site since May 2nd to no avail :/
If you don’t see it under compensation, then it’s not there. I can’t see mine either

%2 is the average we are seeing at my store. For all the work of this last year and %2 is being handed out like we hit the lotto they thought they had a staffing problem. Just wait..
there is only a very select group of people that are going to be willing to give a 110% like target wants for a 2% increase in pay. 30¢ is an insult when the company is basically Scrooge mcduck in a big ol’pile of money.

everyone in just about every industry with few exceptions is replaceable. no one is indispensable. that doesn't mean that target doesn't want to retain talent, it just means that the idea of talent retention from a corporate standpoint is at odds with the reality of

well

you know. living

everyone in just about every industry with few exceptions is replaceable. no one is indispensable. that doesn't mean that target doesn't want to retain talent, it just means that the idea of talent retention from a corporate standpoint is at odds with the reality of

well

you know. living
Maybe at SD level or higher....

Back