2024 pilots / restructuring?

Etl inbound truck unload and push , priorities , zone and returns and Plano ( he hates his life since I left 🤣)
Etl gm 1 essentialls , dollar spot and checklanes
Etl gm 2 toys , sports , entertainment tech
Etl specialty 1 style
Etl specialty 2 stationary , kitchen , bed&bath and off-site
Etl specialty 3 sea, mini , home decor and plastics
Etl specialty 4 ulta and beauty
Etl food and Bev

Now all these Etl’s have at least 2 or 3 tl which I think it’s insane given the fact that inbound does pretty much all of it minus rev, price change and salesplaners .

Not counting Etl hr ( also has a leader too 😂 and tm)
Etl Ap
Etl SE

Etl inbound truck unload and push , priorities , zone and returns and Plano ( he hates his life since I left 🤣)
Etl specialty 1 style
Etl food and Bev

Now all these Etl’s have at least 2 or 3 tl which I think it’s insane given the fact that inbound does pretty much all of it minus rev, price change and salesplaners .

Etl Ap
Etl SE
The fact that they gave your Inbound Plano is kinda messed up. It's already a high scope role. GM is 100% supposed to own salesfloor processes when the store has an Inbound. Uhm, like what does GM own then? PC is nothing compared to owning all of the rest of the processes.

The fact that they gave your Inbound Plano is kinda messed up. It's already a high scope role. GM is 100% supposed to own salesfloor processes when the store has an Inbound. Uhm, like what does GM own then? PC is nothing compared to owning all of the rest of the processes.
I know however I believe inbound is the most efficient was to own Plano . If you think freight control

Etl specialty 1 style
Etl food and Bev

Etl Ap
Etl SE
This doesn’t follow the roll out in February at all, are you saying this is what they do now?

This doesn’t follow the roll out in February at all, are you saying this is what they do now?
This is what the DSD came up with for this store only .
The the rest in the district will be different . Not every store in the district have 9 Etl’s for the process ( without counting the 3 etls hr, ap and se)

Yup, you're right, it's visible on my end now as it looks like the stakeholder shareout is going live. And woof, this looks significantly different from what was sent out last year; no new workcenter/business unit at all.
Is anyone able to look this up on workbench? Just interested in reading about it. I took over presentation last year in February and expressed interest in the merchandise operations team lead position if Target rolled it out to all the stores.

Yup, you're right, it's visible on my end now as it looks like the stakeholder shareout is going live. And woof, this looks significantly different from what was sent out last year; no new workcenter/business unit at all.

Anything you can share (or what to search on workbench). It sounds like it was a paired back final product from the pilot. Is there still the merch ops tl/etl rolls?

A single GMTL will be responsible for all salesfloor processes (presentation, PC, audit, RFID). Specialty gets Baby and Entertainment. GM gains Kitchen, Stationery, Storage/Utility and Seasonal. Who owns what areas within each workcenter also changes, but it depends on headcount.

Areas retain processes like Salesplans and VMG sets. Style sets flex/non-traditional POGs and VMG while GM owns traditional POGs (Basics, Hosiery).

No new roles for TL/ETL.

Headcount changes will be published in Feb; that seems counterproductive because the rollout starts 2/4.

Am I right in saying it's not much different than the pilot now besides baby and entertainment going to specialty?

Back