Archived 3 prong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give me the SAP number for the 3 prong white fastback? I can't find on SAP or in the fixture accessory manual. Just the back, not the peghook. Thanks.

Ck under big fixture guide for seasonal on workbench. I like the 4 prong metal ones, better. In bts & btc, there are a few pogs with those fixtures, Ck backpacks ones.

Can anyone give me the SAP number for the 3 prong white fastback? I can't find on SAP or in the fixture accessory manual. Just the back, not the peghook. Thanks.
Monday if you still need it... :cool:

I looked up AP0075 on SAP. It doesn't come up. Can you recheck that number?

I looked up AP0075 on SAP. It doesn't come up. Can you recheck that number?

That is the number listed on the fixture room sticker with a picture and description. I would say mySupport the number and ask if it is still orderable or if they changed the number.

I use this method a lot when asked to order things I am unable to find I SAP or have old fixture numbers because they are not used on POGS anymore.

image.jpeg Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. Try again. Sap has had the flu or something. If it doesn't come up, start doing stuff like: fastback, 3 prong, peg hook.
What department is it for? Pets? (Hypothetically) type in pets peg hook. The more info the more it narrows down. And then sometimes not.
Look up the pog. Get it off the line listing. If u have an iPod (if I don't already know this) if the pog is on A9 (type that in) all 2 or 3 pogs come up, and then all u have to do is pull up online pog. Hope this helps! Let me know! :D

Oh and I was going to post on Monday but signing lady beat me to it! Sorry!

I MySupported it. Because AP0075 isn't on SAP. Thanks for the replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back