Archived 7AM Fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

talan123

Team Member/Troll
It is ridiculous.

It took two days to finish the truck. When I came in the next day to do the abandons, half of it was from the truck.

In prior years our HR people told the people being hired for truck that this was a great second job and they were right. Now the STL/ETL's are telling them that this truck is the priority over their other job. Everybody just kind of stares at them in fascination at the sheer disconnection between their interpretation of and our reality.

Any and all hours that are being saved from the truck are instantly obliterated by the fact that guests don't like shopping in areas that are being worked. It seems like we are just in their way.

It is ridiculous.

It took two days to finish the truck. When I came in the next day to do the abandons, half of it was from the truck.

In prior years our HR people told the people being hired for truck that this was a great second job and they were right. Now the STL/ETL's are telling them that this truck is the priority over their other job. Everybody just kind of stares at them in fascination at the sheer disconnection between their interpretation of and our reality.

Any and all hours that are being saved from the truck are instantly obliterated by the fact that guests don't like shopping in areas that are being worked. It seems like we are just in their way.

Im so glad we havent switched to a 7am process yet. We used to do 4am process but we BARELY, just BARELY missed what we needed to keep that and were moved to 6am which sucks so bad. There is always product all over the place and I would hate shopping with the store looking like it does. Add another hour to that and the truck would just be starting to be pushed on a 7am process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back