Archived 8 a.m ftw!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well guest service isn't really the main objective of flow. Gonna be funny watching this backfire on spot...lol

I hope the guests don't mind hearing the F word, quite frankly. The flow team is quite salty at my store. If we go to 8 a.m. flow, I imagine they'll have to adjust to not cursing on the floor.

This super low volume store what kind of sales numbers are we talking here? My store, a super high volume (read:top 5) we are doing right not $220,000 during the week and about $300,000 on weekends and we're missing forecast almost every day. 8am flow, I've only ever been to overnight stores.

This super low volume store what kind of sales numbers are we talking here? My store, a super high volume (read:top 5) we are doing right not $220,000 during the week and about $300,000 on weekends and we're missing forecast almost every day. 8am flow, I've only ever been to overnight stores.

weekday sales in the $40k-$60k range and weekends $60-$80k

We're a guinea pig for the utterly horrible overnight-stores-going-4am thing. AA volume store. We used to be overnight until about a month ago. Now we're 4am. Although it's not really 4am. In order to reach the goal of being off the floor by 8am, they start at around 3:15am. The closing LOD leaves the store at around 11:45 to midnight, and the "overnight" LOD shows up at around 3AM. So there's no one in the store for a whole......3 hours. A whole, big, whopping 3 hours. Wow. I guess spot is saving a lot of money for having the lights dimmed those 3 hours because that's about the only effect this has.

Instead of having 15-20 flow to unload the truck, we have 35-40. Literally twice the number of TMs. Which makes sense, given that jackass Spot wants the process done in half the time now (4-8 instead of 10-6). So far it has worked out ok...but I'm going to kill myself come Back to School and 4th quarter. Ought to be the biggest, most monumentally epic failure of a clusterf*** anyone has ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back