Archived A few things to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifewithtarget

datebest.net - visit website and win smartphone!
Hey fellow Target workers! First, I just want to say thank you everyone who took the time to respond to my other posts. I'm one of those people who worry about every little thing, so it definitely puts me at ease when you guys are fast, nice and prompt to answer my list of questions haha.

So, I was just curious, besides the walk-in chats and that survey we recently take, is there ever a chance where the team members get to talk about certain suggestions we can make to make Target smoother? I don't mean to complain, but just suggest a couple of things here and there.

Also, I'm always confused by this. Okay, so I get the coupons and I'm ready to scan them. Obviously, if the coupon is expired, or if there are not enough items prompt comes up, I know it's not going to work. But if it says something like "This has already been applied" or something like that and it gives you the option "Accept anyway" or "Do not accept", which option do you pick?

This is also gonna sound like a ridiculous question, but is there a way to figure out what the LOD's and higher up think of your performance and yourself as a worker. I'm very paranoid, so I'm just curious to what they think.

Thanks guys!

1. don't bother. If Spot wanted your opinion, it would give it to you.

2. Safest to not accept an invalid coupon.

3. Don't worry about the LOD's opinion of you. Keep your head down and do your job.

Ask your gstl or tl on how you are doing. I give feedback & help my team all the time. It takes a team effort to succeed at spot. Asking questions, is the best way to learn.

Isn't that what our reviews are for? Oh that's right, those are just for fun have and no actual meaning in reality.

1. It depends on the suggestion. You can talk to your TL, ETL, or STL for things that apply to your store ONLY. If you want to suggest something huge, then you would have to talk to someone higher up the ladder.

2. I would ask the GSTL or GSA. Are they using the same coupon twice? mobile and print? Sorry I don't really cashier

3. Ask your TL or ETL. I wouldn't worry what the other ETLs from other workcenters think of you. As long as you get stuff done and follow your core roles then you should be fine.

There's always the Let Us Know option on workbench, you can submit suggestions for things there. I wouldn't submit something a store level suggestion though (for example, don't submit that your TL should let you take a break at 3 hours instead of 2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back